Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Obama and all his puppets=Lying POS
does that include me and my brother Barney?
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Fo Show wrote:
<quoted text> does that include me and my brother Barney?
I'm sure it does, By now.
Barney He is Your Hero

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Before we get into the fine print of President Obama’s “apology” for what’s happening to Americans losing their health insurance because of ObamaCare, we’d like to add some perspective.
We do so by comparing what Obama just said to the unequivocal language George W. Bush used when he addressed the failures of his Iraq policy in January 2007.
Here’s Bush:“The situation in Iraq is unacceptable to the American people, and it is unacceptable to me. Our troops in Iraq have fought bravely. They have done everything we have asked them to do. Where mistakes have been made, the responsibility rests with me. It is clear that we need to change our strategy in Iraq.”
In addition to taking all the blame, his actions showed he meant it. He fired his defense secretary. He came up with a new strategy, the surge. And it worked.
Instead of giving a nationally televised address, Obama slipped a reference to Americans losing their health insurance into an NBC interview:“I am sorry that they, you know, are finding themselves in this situation, based on assurances they got from me. We’ve got to work hard to make sure that they know we hear them and that we’re going to do everything we can to deal with folks who find themselves in a tough position as a consequence of this.”
Again in contrast to Bush, the responsible Cabinet officer keeps her job, the failing strategy remains intact and the president makes a lame joke that he would fix it himself if he knew how to write code.
Bush’s mea culpa led to the successful surge in Iraq.
Anyone believe that the half-hearted “sorry” we heard from Obama will lead to a similar success for ObamaCare?
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

I wish that whoever types for Barney would come back so that Barney would stop posting pictures of flames and frowning faces.
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Still using the same emoticons, boy has no sense of creativity.
No sucker

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke. Im all the way conservative, Christian no room for anti patriotism in this country. Far too many people in this country with entitlement issues. Lest a man work he shall not eat.
OlPapaw

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Beautiful day! Go outside and breathe before it is gone or taxed
No sucker

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

OlPapaw wrote:
Beautiful day! Go outside and breathe before it is gone or taxed
absolutely agree!
monticello police

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

All monticello police are corupt, why is this not a topic people come on open you eyes and see what's going on.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Like that type of incidence is exclusive to Liberals.
A little history for you, a Republican president stepped down halfway through his second term in 1974, rather than face impeachment over his efforts to cover up illegal activities by members of his administration in the Watergate scandal.
How about the former administration.
America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.
George W. Bush
The only reason Obama hasn't been impeached is because dishonesty has become commonplace in Washington. It certainly isn't because he isn't guilty of covering things up that might warrant impeachment (Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Solyndra, IRS targeting scandal, and of course Obamacare).

Saying that about Bush reminded me of Obama saying he was going to bring our troops home and close Gitmo. Have either of those things happened yet? Heck, he is still willing to go into Iran for the same reason Bush went into Iraq, not to mention Syria.

Your hypocrisy is getting less and less subtle. Funny how the openness of your hypocrisy coincides with the blatancy of the Obama administration's lies. Who would have thought?
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

monticello police wrote:
All monticello police are corupt, why is this not a topic people come on open you eyes and see what's going on.
Barney a policeman? That would be too much like work.
OlPapaw

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

monticello police wrote:
If you know it and can prove it, contact the state police or FBI.
Talk is cheap
guest conservative

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason Obama hasn't been impeached is because dishonesty has become commonplace in Washington. It certainly isn't because he isn't guilty of covering things up that might warrant impeachment (Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Solyndra, IRS targeting scandal, and of course Obamacare).

Saying that about Bush reminded me of Obama saying he was going to bring our troops home and close Gitmo. Have either of those things happened yet? Heck, he is still willing to go into Iran for the same reason Bush went into Iraq, not to mention Syria.

Your hypocrisy is getting less and less subtle. Funny how the openness of your hypocrisy coincides with the blatancy of the Obama administration's lies. Who would have thought?
First, "honesty" in Washington can be improved by requiring term limits. No more than 2 terms for a Senate seat (12years) or 3 terms for a House seat (12years). No person will be allowed to serve, in any combination of seats, more than 12 years. We need statesmen and not corrupt men. Each statesman lives and abides by the laws that are passed and eliminate lifetime benefits or compensation. This will have a dramatic effect, hopefully, on the political machines and super PACs.

Second, every election Mr O has won has been shrouded by corrupt politics. Please recall the Ohio men recently found guilty in Federal Court for election fraud. Without their assistance of fraudulently signing up voters, Mr O, would have never been included in the Ohio primary in 2007. Someone else would have probably won in 2007.

Yes, Mr O is a dirty politician...and YES, impeachment would be a blessing for the nation.(although Mr B is a zip brain and would become a laughingstock representing the US worldwide)
VOTING IS WORTHLESS

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Mrs. Clinton seems to want to be president , well what about her failure that got the people killed
at the embassy ? Voting works only when TRUTH and right is the standard AND YOU KNOW ITS NOT. lies and deception is a vast majority of what the American people can expect. "to strengthen the Gov. has been the agenda for many years now" LOOK JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE POWER THE GOV HAS TO DO WHATEVER , and stand up lie to the American people . If they had a noose around our necks and old the American people its for your own good I TRULY BELIEVE A VAST MAJORITY WOULD FEEL SAFE.
Voting Is All We Have

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

VOTING IS WORTHLESS wrote:
Mrs. Clinton seems to want to be president , well what about her failure that got the people killed
at the embassy ? Voting works only when TRUTH and right is the standard AND YOU KNOW ITS NOT. lies and deception is a vast majority of what the American people can expect. "to strengthen the Gov. has been the agenda for many years now" LOOK JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE POWER THE GOV HAS TO DO WHATEVER , and stand up lie to the American people . If they had a noose around our necks and old the American people its for your own good I TRULY BELIEVE A VAST MAJORITY WOULD FEEL SAFE.
If you fail to vote, the bad guys automatically win. We need to research the issues and vote for the one who cares about the country, not our personal agenda. Not everything that is good for meis good for the country, but what is good for the country will filter down and be good for either me or the generations that follow. Our biggest problem is that we only vote for those who tell us what we want to hear regardless of the reality.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason Obama hasn't been impeached is because dishonesty has become commonplace in Washington. It certainly isn't because he isn't guilty of covering things up that might warrant impeachment (Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Solyndra, IRS targeting scandal, and of course Obamacare).
The King of hypocrisy speaks again, you do the exact same damn thing almost daily of what you are accusing the President of.

Repeating information, as you have here, that is incorrect.

“I love science alot”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Voting Is All We Have wrote:
<quoted text>If you fail to vote, the bad guys automatically win. We need to research the issues and vote for the one who cares about the country, not our personal agenda. Not everything that is good for meis good for the country, but what is good for the country will filter down and be good for either me or the generations that follow. Our biggest problem is that we only vote for those who tell us what we want to hear regardless of the reality.
The registers voters in this country is not enough to get a clear con census on what America wants, seeing that only 40% pf Americans actually vote. We need a scoring system, something like the CREDIT RATING institutions use.
Come election time the higher the score next to the candidates name reflects that candidates over all performance.
Does he or she show up to work and vote on our issues of the day etc etc etc. we'll get an Eric Snowden to monitor the process....good huh?
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The King of hypocrisy speaks again, you do the exact same damn thing almost daily of what you are accusing the President of.
Repeating information, as you have here, that is incorrect.
You state "The King of Hypocricy speaks again" and then you fail to use a single Obama quote, stick to the subject, you brought it up. Please tell me again how we are better off.
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Evidently only one person judging today
OlPapaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Before we the people line up to elect Billary, remember the sleazy little shyt he is reflected off her.
Remember Vince Foster.
Whitewater.
See how the secret service rents from Billary for the privilege of guarding their butts.
Hillary and The Rose Law Firm.
The White House became a massage parlor with the sleazoids of Clinton.
Stop ! Think !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,741 - 25,760 of27,865
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Snow-Lake Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Snow-Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance