Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
Sen.Ted Cruz (R) said:
"Today, the House of Representatives did what Washington pundits only a few weeks ago said was impossible: a strong bipartisan majority voted to defund Obamacare. This is a victory for House conservatives, and it is a victory for Speaker Boehner and Republican leadership".
" a strong bipartisan majority"
OMG, two Democrats voted with the Republican.
"Ted Cruz wants to be president, but much like Sarah Palin, he can’t even do basic math"
By: Jason Easley Sep. 20th, 2013
You mean like Obama when he said the costs of Obamacare would cost around $800 billion? Or when Obama said the average family would save around $2500 per year in healthcare costs because of Obamacare? You mean THAT kind of math?
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

So this is what the great Obamacare is doing all over the country.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/19/ho...

If it's so great and "inexpensive" then why are large employers dropping healthcare for their employees, leaving the employees to fend for themselves? What is the next plan of action when the employees can't afford the government health insurance? I thought Obama said there would be insurance for everyone. I think I'll take the old system where more people were insured and everyone had access to care.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
If it's so great and "inexpensive" then why are large employers dropping healthcare for their employees, leaving the employees to fend for themselves? What is the next plan of action when the employees can't afford the government health insurance? I thought Obama said there would be insurance for everyone. I think I'll take the old system where more people were insured and everyone had access to care.
Glen Beck.

I just bet you are a big fan of professional wrestling also.

BTW- Great move by Home Depot, I applaud them. Now those "roughly 20,000", part time workers will have access to decent health insurance not a extremely limited $5,000. policy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Everyone still has access to care.

Up to $49 billion unpaid by uninsured for hospitalizations. Source: USA Today.

If you go to the ER, they must treat you by law, regardless of your inability to pay.

The catch is that only those ER's who receive funds for Medicare patients or other federal funds are in the jurisdiction of this law.

The more uninsured patients in the ER, the higher the bills to Medicare, which is paid partially from the general fund, which is created out of our taxes.

The fact is about 60 percent of all personal bankruptcies in the US are related to medical bills.

It is in everyone's best interests to maximize the number of Americans who are insured.

Now tell me how much longer could our health care system and the economy, have maintained under the "old system", before it collapsed?

Why do you want for profit health insurance companies dictating the medical care you get?

"Under the ACH law, Any insurance plan that starts after 2014 must follow new health insurance rules and include Ten Essential Benefits".
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Glen Beck.
BTW- Great move by Home Depot, I applaud them. Now those "roughly 20,000", part time workers will have access to decent health insurance not a extremely limited $5,000. policy.
Decent health insurance? LMAO! I bet you still believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go to the ER, they must treat you by law, regardless of your inability to pay.
The catch is that only those ER's who receive funds for Medicare patients or other federal funds are in the jurisdiction of this law.
The more uninsured patients in the ER, the higher the bills to Medicare, which is paid partially from the general fund, which is created out of our taxes.
The fact is about 60 percent of all personal bankruptcies in the US are related to medical bills.
It is in everyone's best interests to maximize the number of Americans who are insured.
Now tell me how much longer could our health care system and the economy, have maintained under the "old system", before it collapsed?
Why do you want for profit health insurance companies dictating the medical care you get?
"Under the ACH law, Any insurance plan that starts after 2014 must follow new health insurance rules and include Ten Essential Benefits".
Get the illegal aliens out of the country and you clean up the ER's. The fact is you really don't know what in the hell you are talking about.

I really hope this thing goes through full force. My family will be fine we have the financial means to survive. You on the other hand will struggle with this Obama crap when it is fully implemented. This country needs a really good douching and this is just the thing to wake everybody up. I can't wait..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

If this Health care Plan is so good why is Obama postponing it instead of speeding it up? Why are there so many waivers if it is so great? Why are companies opting out for the exchanges? Why are people losing their jobs or having their hours reduced? Why are the Unions rejecting it now? Why doesn't Congress join the plan? And this is Obama's signature legislation, his legacy?

LMFAO!

What say you Boy Barney?
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Glen Beck.
Not if they can't afford it because of all of the exemptions (2,189,636 workers and counting). It will cause the cost of implementing Obamacare ($1.8 trillion) to be divided up among fewer Americans. I mean if you divided the total cost of this monstrosity among the total population of America, each citizen would be responsible for $5625. We know it will only be divided among the remaining employed that are not exempt. So, currently, each remaining individual that is working but not exempt will be on the hook for $10,975 and that's just for the implementation.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
If this Health care Plan is so good why is Obama postponing it instead of speeding it up? Why are there so many waivers if it is so great? Why are companies opting out for the exchanges? Why are people losing their jobs or having their hours reduced? Why are the Unions rejecting it now? Why doesn't Congress join the plan? And this is Obama's signature legislation, his legacy?
LMFAO!
What say you Boy Barney?
I agree. Why wait until after the 2014 elections to implement this "great" bill? I think we all know.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
As for your "unbiased" CNN report, medical bills are no more than the straw that broke the camels back for many of those cases. We Americans spend far too much and save far too little, leaving most of us one wrong turn away from disaster. It would be irresponsible to blame all of those bankruptcies on medical bills unless, of course, you have an agenda you want to push.

Do you really think that, with so many workers going from full-time to part time, that more people will have insurance than before Obamacare?

I can assure you that Obamacare will not last near as long as our old system did under any circumstances. The simple math of the bill just doesn't hold up.

At least the for profit insurance companies didn't have death panels that your side continually denies exist under Obamacare yet they are clearly spelled out in the bill. Need I remind you that it already played out for the little girl that needed a lung transplant and Kathleen Sebelius denied her until a federal judge overruled her and moved the girl up the list. So, yes, I prefer insurance companies to death panels. You are on the wrong side of this argument just like every other argument we have. Your failed ideology at work again.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Boy Barney is lost. His liberal world is crumbling around him. He has curled up in the fetal position and barricaded himself inside his trailer house in Salem, Arkansas hoping somehow he too can get a Health Care Waiver! LOL!
Barney is a Blow hard

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Boy Barney is lost. His liberal world is crumbling around him. He has curled up in the fetal position and barricaded himself inside his trailer house in Salem, Arkansas hoping somehow he too can get a Health Care Waiver! LOL!
Barney doesn't have to worry, because he already sucks the life blood out of the taxpayers with his government house , medicaid , SS disability and EBT card.
OOOPS I almost for got the free Obama phone, doesn't he have 2 or 3 of those?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
As for your "unbiased" CNN report, medical bills are no more than the straw that broke the camels back for many of those cases. We Americans spend far too much and save far too little, leaving most of us one wrong turn away from disaster. It would be irresponsible to blame all of those bankruptcies on medical bills unless, of course, you have an agenda you want to push.
Do you really think that, with so many workers going from full-time to part time, that more people will have insurance than before Obamacare?
I can assure you that Obamacare will not last near as long as our old system did under any circumstances. The simple math of the bill just doesn't hold up.
At least the for profit insurance companies didn't have death panels that your side continually denies exist under Obamacare yet they are clearly spelled out in the bill. Need I remind you that it already played out for the little girl that needed a lung transplant and Kathleen Sebelius denied her until a federal judge overruled her and moved the girl up the list. So, yes, I prefer insurance companies to death panels. You are on the wrong side of this argument just like every other argument we have. Your failed ideology at work again.
Tell you what, give me the web add. of where you got the information that, "death panels" is clearly spelled out in the bill.

Better yet give us the web add. and the page number of the bill where it is written, so we can read that like you did.

The BS about the lung transplant is exactly that, BS, and uniformed opinion that is not even close to the facts.

Get your head out of your ass and get the facts before making such an asinine comments.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, give me the web add. of where you got the information that, "death panels" is clearly spelled out in the bill.
Better yet give us the web add. and the page number of the bill where it is written, so we can read that like you did.
The BS about the lung transplant is exactly that, BS, and uniformed opinion that is not even close to the facts.
Get your head out of your ass and get the facts before making such an asinine comments.
Maybe we got to implement the bill before we know what is in it. LMFAO! Remind you of your sister libtard Pelosi?

Boy Barney if it is so great why all the delays?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Barney is a Blow hard wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney doesn't have to worry, because he already sucks the life blood out of the taxpayers with his government house , medicaid , SS disability and EBT card.
OOOPS I almost for got the free Obama phone, doesn't he have 2 or 3 of those?
NO free Obama phones.
You know what else, I do not have a free cell phone- from the safe link wirelessprogram that began under the George W Bush administration either.

OOPS, that would be same program, forgot some idiots think it began under the Obama Administration.

SS disability, Hummm, a quick visit to WWW. SOCIAL SECURITY.GOV tells me, one must work and secure job credits and have paid SS tax over a given number of years to qualify, for that program.

Since you are idiot and most likely do not work, or ever have, would explain that.

Referring in a familiar manner to the EBT card (after a Google search I find this to be food stamps, or AKA-SNAP program), and Medicaid.

Sure looks like you know a lot more about Food stamps and Medicaid than you do about working and George W Bush's Safe Link Wireless program.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe we got to implement the bill before we know what is in it. LMFAO! Remind you of your sister libtard Pelosi?
Boy Barney if it is so great why all the delays?
Not what were the odds of this happing, ask Reality check to explain himself, and poof, THE MIGHTY WARRIOR, tags up and enters the ring.
Quest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Not what were the odds of this happing, ask Reality check to explain himself, and poof, THE MIGHTY WARRIOR, tags up and enters the ring.
Bring back the McRib
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The Social Security Act makes this provision:

Sec. 1801.[42 U.S.C. 1395] Nothing in this title shall be construed to authorize any Federal officer or employee to exercise any supervision or control over the practice of medicine or the manner in which medical services are provided, or over the selection, tenure, or compensation of any officer or employee of any institution, agency, or person providing health services; or to exercise any supervision or control over the administration or operation of any such institution, agency, or person.

HOWEVER, A qualifier of Obamacare states this:

Paragraph (1) shall not be construed as preventing the Secretary from using evidence or findings from such comparative clinical effectiveness research in determining coverage, reimbursement, or incentive programs under title XVIII based upon a comparison of the difference in the effectiveness of alternative treatments in extending an individual’s life due to the individual’s age, disability, or terminal illness.
Paragraph (1) refers to the section that bars the health secretary from valuing the life of an elderly, disabled or terminally ill patient as lower than that of the younger or nondisabled patient.
The qualifier leaves the health secretary with the power to use government-provided research data to determine whether “alternative treatments” are effective in extending the life of the elderly, disables, or terminally ill.

You can read the whole article here:
http://www.alipac.us/f19/more-evidence-%91dea...

Now, if the Social Security Act CLEARLY states that no such act shall take place, then there would be no need for the qualifier unless Obama wanted a way around the Social Security Act. It is crystal clear and doesn't even take that much thinking to reach that conclusion. You are probably going to argue that there is no "death panel" term in the bill and you would be right. But to say that "death panel" language is not in the bill is just wrong and you know it though I doubt you will admit it.
fix it

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
Sen.Ted Cruz (R) said:

"Today, the House of Representatives did what Washington pundits only a few weeks ago said was impossible: a strong bipartisan majority voted to defund Obamacare. This is a victory for House conservatives, and it is a victory for Speaker Boehner and Republican leadership".

" a strong bipartisan majority"

OMG, two Democrats voted with the Republican.

"Ted Cruz wants to be president, but much like Sarah Palin, he canÂ’t even do basic math"

By: Jason Easley Sep. 20th, 2013
It still has to pass the senate which is doubtful
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You still can't answer the questions. Here is just one. If the law is so great why did Obama postpone it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Snow-Lake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Snow-Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••