Drug bust took real teamwork

Drug bust took real teamwork

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Times story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Drug bust took real teamwork. In it, The Daily Times reports that:

When police announced they'd arrested enough drug suppliers on the streets of Pocomoke City and Snow Hill to fill a school bus, all at once, we had to ask: Were there any dealers left in those towns to sell drugs? State's Attorney Beau Oglesby, prudently, didn't promise that much.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Times.

concerned citizen

East New Market, MD

#1 Aug 22, 2011
I'm a business owner in Snow Hill, MD. I am relieved that this raid took place. No one wants to invest in a town where criminals are allowed to openly flaunt their criminal activities. Dighton Avenue and Martin Street are known drug and prostitution markets. At night time, Byrd Park in Snow Hill is known as the place where you can have $5 sex with the local women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snow Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do blacks commit more crimes than other races (Mar '08) Oct '17 SYB 185
News Two American Legion Posts Refuse to Watch NFL G... Oct '17 ernsue 1
News Trial rescheduled for Salisbury physician charg... (Oct '07) Oct '17 just one of many 25
News Man Charged After Dragging a Tree onto Neighbor... (Apr '14) Sep '17 Larry 2
News Riverside Grill Closes, But Opens New Opportuni... Sep '17 Shoregirl 1
Harold E. Hensel died November 29, 2006 (Nov '06) Sep '17 Smudgiebugg 8
How come women get away with being deadbeat mot... (Sep '12) Aug '17 Annonamous 117

Snow Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Snow Hill Mortgages