confronting my cyberbullies

confronting my cyberbullies

Posted in the Snow Hill Forum

makysha

Salisbury, MD

#1 Oct 22, 2010
Chardae Jackson and Ashley Stevens need to stop threatening me on Facebook. Get your GED's, stop banging and whoring with drug dealers, and learn how to spell words other than cursing. Its ridicolous when crackbabies use Facebook with their real names. Look at your records on Maryland Court Case Search and Pennsylvania public records. My kids will be better than anything your mothers put into this world. Its because I raise them to respect others and go to school. I will deal with you when I receive my bachelors in criminal justice in wow... 2 months. Dept of Justice will be following you forever. Plus, Drug Enforcement Agency does not like women who fool with child traffickers.When you deal with drugs and threatening relatives of law enforcement, you will always catch a case. Remember what is an expensive word. And I will gladly go back to court. With the new bullying laws you wille behind bars.
wouldntulike2kno

Americus, GA

#2 Apr 6, 2011
very well said :)
wow thats nice to know

East New Market, MD

#3 Aug 22, 2011
You have a way with words. Im going to the MD case search and going to see what I find. How come Chardae wasn't locked up in the drug raids? She travels state to state to make drug runs. Perhaps a rented vehicle or Greyhound because she doesnt have a vehicle.
whatthehell

Raleigh, NC

#4 Dec 11, 2011
Chardae needs to be in jail beside her ex-boyfriend. Her hands was also in the murder of her daughter. His blow was just the one that killed her. That baby was a burden to them not a blessing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snow Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parsons cemetery Jul '16 Amy 1
John Bononno and sons Jul '16 Charlie 1
News Departing Aberdeen City Manager Doug Miller loo... Mar '16 william santucci 1
Black LIVES MATTER IS A RACIST GROUP Mar '16 the truth speaks 1
Review: Numotion (Apr '15) Mar '16 georgetherbster 2
How come women get away with being deadbeat mot... (Sep '12) Feb '16 Annonamous 17
Blonde girl named Kat (Dec '15) Dec '15 Justaguy 1

Snow Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Snow Hill Mortgages