Man found guilty of sex abuse

Man found guilty of sex abuse

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Times story from Oct 14, 2010, titled Man found guilty of sex abuse. In it, The Daily Times reports that:

SNOW HILL -- A retired middle-school janitor from Pennsylvania was found guilty on charges that he molested his step-granddaughter over a two-year period at his Ocean City condo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Times.

makysha williams

Salisbury, MD

#1 Oct 16, 2010
This is sickening because of the way people terrorize victims of sexual abuse. I went through the same crimes from the ages of 3 and 9 while living in Snow Hill. For the past ten years, at work and public places, I was bullied and threatened by associates and family members of the attackers. I'm tired of being threatened by hookers and druggies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snow Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: One arrested after attempted Salisbury ... 2 hr who do u call 1
ups reviews ! Jul 17 Charlie 1
News Man dies in Cherry Beach drowning (Aug '09) Jul 16 Rosey2324 8
How come women get away with being deadbeat mot... (Sep '12) Jul 14 Annonamous 116
UPS not doing their jobs ! Jun '17 Anton 2
Ken ,please stop ! (Jan '17) Apr '17 Tarell 2
News Women forced into prostitution sue a Maryland h... Feb '17 Kev from Michigan 1

Snow Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Snow Hill Mortgages