Va. Deputy Acquitted In Ocean City Ra...

Va. Deputy Acquitted In Ocean City Rape Case - News Story - WRC...

There are 1 comment on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Jul 25, 2008, titled Va. Deputy Acquitted In Ocean City Rape Case - News Story - WRC.... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

A jury on Maryland 's Eastern Shore has acquitted a sheriff's deputy from Fairfax County , Va., who was accused of raping an intoxicated woman in Ocean City .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

R U Kidding Me

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 25, 2008
"The case focused on the credibility of the accuser, characterized by both sides as having a drinking problem."

The woman was most likely in a "black out" when she went to the hotel room and came out of it later. Sounds like a trip to rehab would be in order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snow Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Departing Aberdeen City Manager Doug Miller loo... Mar '16 william santucci 1
Black LIVES MATTER IS A RACIST GROUP Mar '16 the truth speaks 1
Review: Numotion (Apr '15) Mar '16 georgetherbster 2
How come women get away with being deadbeat mot... (Sep '12) Feb '16 Annonamous 17
Blonde girl named Kat (Dec '15) Dec '15 Justaguy 1
Looking for her (Nov '15) Nov '15 Looking 1
Life in Snow Hill (Jul '07) Apr '15 john19 9

Snow Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Snow Hill Mortgages