Visitation Thursday for Burleson Coun...

Visitation Thursday for Burleson County Deputy Killed in Raid

There are 1 comment on the KBTX-TV Bryan story from Dec 25, 2013, titled Visitation Thursday for Burleson County Deputy Killed in Raid. In it, KBTX-TV Bryan reports that:

A community's chance to honor and remember a Burleson County deputy killed during a raid last week will begin Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBTX-TV Bryan.

Hazel Crest, IL

#1 Dec 25, 2013
The homeowner is a victim here. If they are stupid enough to think someone doesn't have the right to defend their home and life..........I think the homeowner had all the right in the world to defend his self, pregnant girlfriend, and home. A no-knock warrant is just plain stupid. They are asking for it using this policy. And seriously, over 4 marijuana plants? Alcohol and prescription pills are so much more dangerous. Why wasn't the cops out there doing real police work like catching rapist, child molesters, etc instead of worrying about a couple of plants? just plain stupidity. I just can't work up any sympathy for the police department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Woody's Gags & Gifts (Dec '13) Fri Pissed Off 17
oil field guys at chick filit (Aug '14) Apr 5 UiT 2
Any girls? Apr 5 UiT 1
Heroin/drugs (Apr '13) Apr 3 Dyingg 29
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 1 haha 981
News Oklahoma's Episcopal bishop reflects on 'A Word... Mar '16 RevKen 2
Kidnapping that hapened back in the 1980's (Sep '09) Mar '16 Miranda 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Snook Mortgages