John McCain Backs Snooki's Attack On ...

John McCain Backs Snooki's Attack On Obama, Tanning-Bed Tax

There are 667 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Jun 10, 2010, titled John McCain Backs Snooki's Attack On Obama, Tanning-Bed Tax. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Arizona Sen. John McCain is taking to Twitter to slam President Barack Obama, this time in an exchange with a star from MTV's hit reality series "Jersey Shore." In a preview for the show's next season, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi laments that she doesn't use tanning beds anymore because "Obama put a 10 percent tax on tanning." She says, "McCain would ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

First Prev
of 34
Next Last

“Bounce Barry in 12, Dems in 10”

Since: Mar 08

AZ, Sonoran Desert

#1 Jun 10, 2010
That's nice, John...but it would have been better for you to attack BO during the campaign, instead of calling him "a nice young man". It's a little late now, isn't it?
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#3 Jun 10, 2010
OMG!!!!....Snooki is the most clueless airhead in America and even she has figured out obama is full of chit........

“Rally to Restore Sanity”

Since: Jun 10

HOME

#4 Jun 10, 2010
LOL wrote:
OMG!!!!....Snooki is the most clueless airhead in America and even she has figured out obama is full of chit........
WOW you must be a pretty bright crayon to agree with any of the dumbasses on Jersey Shore.

This dumb bitch obviously only cares about herself and not much else.

She is on the same level as Glenn Beck, and Fuax 'news'.
Michael Hazzard

Benson, AZ

#5 Jun 10, 2010
McCain is corrupted, who is he too have anything to do with her this is just...creepy...

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#6 Jun 11, 2010
June 10, 2010
By Joe Kovacs
A college instructor who worked as a senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008 is making the stunning claim Barack Obama was definitely not born in Hawaii as the White House maintains, and that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama does not even exist in the Aloha State.
Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for Honolulu, now teaches English at Western Kentucky University.
"There is no birth certificate," said Tim Adams, a graduate assistant who teaches English at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Ky. "It's like an open secret. There isn't one. Everyone in the government there knows this."
Adams, who says he's a Hillary Clinton supporter who ended up voting for John McCain when Clinton lost the Democratic nomination to Obama...
WorldNetDaily
And hence Attorney Dr. Taitz does indeed have a copy of Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate.
Azjaeger wrote:
That's nice, John...but it would have been better for you to attack BO during the campaign, instead of calling him "a nice young man". It's a little late now, isn't it?
Please show some respect and use the initials BHO like FDR, JFK, etc. Thank you. BO is commonly used for body odor hence BO could be construed as racist.
true

Stuart, VA

#7 Jun 11, 2010
Michael Hazzard wrote:
McCain is corrupted, who is he too have anything to do with her this is just...creepy...
he is a sellout and i hope he loses his relection bid

Since: Apr 07

Miami

#8 Jun 11, 2010
LOL wrote:
OMG!!!!....Snooki is the most clueless airhead in America
And conservatives are actually taking her opinions seriously.

Pretty sad.
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#9 Jun 11, 2010
This garbage has to be a skit on SNL?!

McCain is desperate and resorts to Snooki?

The Party of Hell No is laughable and so is Snooki and McCain.

Very funny!

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#10 Jun 11, 2010
Its the good thing they do not tax stupidity... Snooki the greaseball slut would be taxed to the hilt. Talk about a bunch of no talent pieces of sh*t lmao. What is with that guys ego , calling himself THE SITUATION??? Are you kidding me. Watched 10 mins of that dumb show and had to change channels.
Seeking truth

Dearborn, MI

#11 Jun 11, 2010
At least it isn't a make up tax. McCain still spend $5,000 on makeup or was that just for the presidential election?

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#12 Jun 11, 2010
I think that McCain has found his next running mate. The only person in the country dumber then Sarah Palin. Let me take they back. Alvin Greene gave Keith Olbermann an interview last night that would make Palin jealous. South Carolina Democrats think he is a plant. After watching the interview I agree. Now the question is what kind of plant is he, fruit, vegetable, scrub, weed?

Jupiter, FL

#13 Jun 11, 2010
swampmudd wrote:
I think that McCain has found his next running mate. The only person in the country dumber then Sarah Palin. Let me take they back. Alvin Greene gave Keith Olbermann an interview last night that would make Palin jealous. South Carolina Democrats think he is a plant. After watching the interview I agree. Now the question is what kind of plant is he, fruit, vegetable, scrub, weed?
Can you believe how ludicrous we have become as a society when a once-revered US Senator is actually mentioned in the same breath with such American luminaries as this Snooki creature? Your comments relating to Palin and this other wench are frightening because it seems that may be correct in assuming that there is now a large enough group of retards in America they can tromp in the footsteps of Glenn Beck, act insane, call intelligent people anti-American, know nothing ---- and get rich and famous!!

Is this a great country or what?

I think we are starting to act like spoiled little children who are furious we can't have everything our way and have discovered we can manipulate our parents by screaming as loud as we can in public until we get what we want.
Fed Up Vet

Manassas, VA

#14 Jun 11, 2010
To the voters in Arizona. Please retire McCain. This man has no integrity left.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#15 Jun 11, 2010
Preston2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And conservatives are actually taking her opinions seriously.
Pretty sad.
yeah, like the liberals took obama's opinion's seriously and we ended up with the most flucked up country on the planet......
MLK

Bradenton, FL

#16 Jun 11, 2010
snookie is racist, she disagreed with a negro.

Deltona Fla

#17 Jun 11, 2010
seazen wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe how ludicrous we have become as a society when a once-revered US Senator is actually mentioned in the same breath with such American luminaries as this Snooki creature? Your comments relating to Palin and this other wench are frightening because it seems that may be correct in assuming that there is now a large enough group of retards in America they can tromp in the footsteps of Glenn Beck, act insane, call intelligent people anti-American, know nothing ---- and get rich and famous!!
Is this a great country or what?
I think we are starting to act like spoiled little children who are furious we can't have everything our way and have discovered we can manipulate our parents by screaming as loud as we can in public until we get what we want.
During the election I was beginning to suspect that McCain was exhibiting the early signs of Alzheimer’s. I think he just confirmed my worst fears. There was a time I respected McCain. During the 2000 primary he was my candidate of choice. It is sad to see how far he has fallen.

Deltona Fla

#18 Jun 11, 2010
What do you call a basement full of Tea Toddlers?

Deltona Fla

#19 Jun 11, 2010
A whine cellar

Deltona Fla

#20 Jun 11, 2010
Why don't tea toddlers discuss what is in the attic?

Deltona Fla

#21 Jun 11, 2010
Because it is over their heads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strange lights, weather, civilian testing Jun 23 Justice will prev... 2
Kidnapping that hapened back in the 1980's (Sep '09) Jun 17 Liz 23
Review: Woody's Gags & Gifts (Dec '13) Jun 17 Agiie3321 21
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Hurting bad! Jun 12 Girl with pain 1
Heroin/drugs (Apr '13) Jun 9 Jessica 32
New to town. Looking for Paty. Jun 5 fmhk2003 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Snook Mortgages