Who's Contributing to the Snellville ...

Who's Contributing to the Snellville Mayoral Race?

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 24, 2011, titled Who's Contributing to the Snellville Mayoral Race?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A chief executive of Eastside Hospital and well-known auto dealership have made contributions to the Snellville mayoral campaigns of Barbara Bender and Kelly Kautz, according to state records.A Dustin Greene, chief operating officer of Eastide Medical Center in Snellville, made a $250 contribution on July 2 to Bender's campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Collission Consultants

Loganville, GA

#1 Nov 8, 2011
vote for change in snellville out with the old ideas
vote kelly
Joanne

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Nov 26, 2011
Kautz has the old ideas! Jeez well I hope you will be happy with her. I think she showed her true colors (me me, me) within 15 minutes of taking office on November 14. See the CityofSnellville account on YouTube & watch the 11-14-2011 city council meeting video, part 15. She's a pushy, nasty person and had already violated the city charter with her appointment of idiot lap dog Sabbagh as pro tem mayor. But she had told you what you wanted to hear. As a defense attorney, she's good at appealing to each person's desires, but her desire is only to move herself ahead, not Snellville. You will come to realize this yourself. It took me awhile. I voted for her once myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stone Mountain, GA Chosen for Immediate Syrian ... Jul 20 Patriot2947 3
News Bishop Eddie Long denies sex allegations (Sep '10) Jul 17 Impact on the church 242
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark Jul 16 Hillbilly 2,207
News Kool Smiles patients file class-action lawsuit ... (Feb '08) Jul 5 jay_rogers 210
What are some good restaurants in Lithonia? Jun '16 ATLjunkcars 1
John Moody Jun '16 Pathetic mooch 1
What H Clinton Wants to do for You Jun '16 Fed Up Democrat 4

Snellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Snellville Mortgages