blacks and whites having kids in Sneedville

Posted in the Sneedville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of161
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Its me

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 1, 2011
 
How many white girls are haveing black babies in Sneedville? It seems like i know at least 15.
I dont know any white guys having black babies.
It is a disgrace, and it is so hurtful for the kids. They cant help how and to whom they are conceived. What is wrong with the white girls?
Jenkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is so sad. Traditionally White girls who hook up with Black guys have had very low self esteem levels. Because the racial garbage relegated Black guys to the lowest rung, those girls thought Black guys were all they deserved---or could get. I think in this area, especially, there is still a huge element of this. NOT that it is true that Black guys are inferior to white ones but that it is PERCEIVED that way. Prejudice. Bigotry.Hate.

In the MEANTIME, why can't they just have sex without having to produce yet another disposable baby? Yet another rhetorical question. And you're right. The kids have huge obstacles to overcome--mostly everywhere, but certainly here.. Sad. Sad. Sad.

My son-in-law's sister is with the diplomatic corp and has been posted all over the world. She married the ambassador to Equador who is Black and they had a daughter. This girl speaks three languages and is at the University of Pennsylvania. Even though she's mixed, she has not experienced nor will she experience any of the obstacles these kids will face.

Education.Education.Edu cation.
just thinking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 1, 2011
 
Trashy parantes, yeah just white trash.
Jenkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No, that's not true. I can STILL see that the WASP families on the East Coast or the rich good ole boy network in the South, wouldn't welcome a mixed kid with open arms---even if she was beautiful and good and spoke three languages. Hopefully, she won't want to be with them either. The echoes of slavery. Sins of the fathers and all that. We have only come a little far.
Rigorous demanding education.
Jenkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sleeping with a Black man does not make a White girl trash. Calling people trash makes people trash though. Having mixed babies does not make PARENTS trash. Ignoring them and neglecting those babies though, make people trashy. Lots of trash by that definition---no matter the color.
just thinking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 1, 2011
 
well how about this, a wigger is a wigger is a wigger.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jenkins wrote:
This is so sad. Prejudice. Bigotry.Hate.
It is a shame that innocent babies that did not ask to be born will have to experience the pain of prejudice created generations ago and nurtured in the hearts of many even today.
BUT,
I NEVER thought I would live long enough to see a black man become president, yet I have. At least, these mixed race kids now have hopes that if a man of mixed race, raised in what ANYONE would consider a dysfunctional family can rise to become president, anything is possible in America. In the realm of race relations, that is a giant step forward.
biracial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 2, 2011
 
These kids will grow up experiencing the prejudice, bigotry and hate because of idiots like yourselves not because they are biracial. My mother had 5 kids with my father not because she felt she wasn't worthy of a white man but because she loved my father. You people really need to grow up. I am part black and part white and very proud of it and no that doesn't shame me or make me feel less than you or anyone else for that matter because you're white. More than likely you and your children lay around in the sun and/or the tanning bed trying to get the beautiful skin tone the I already have thanks to my daddy.
biracial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 2, 2011
 
Its me wrote:
How many white girls are haveing black babies in Sneedville? It seems like i know at least 15.
I dont know any white guys having black babies.
It is a disgrace, and it is so hurtful for the kids. They cant help how and to whom they are conceived. What is wrong with the white girls?
Obviously your parents taught you the hate and resentment you feel towards the black man you shouldn't pass that on to your children. God doesn't like ugly he does however love the black race just as he loves the white race he even loves me and I'm one of those black and whites combined.
Jenkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yeah, biracial. YOU aren''t the one who's the disgrace. But maybe she meant the BEHAVIOR is disgraceful. You know like just indiscriminately dropping babies? No, I don't think so. And hell no, she doesn't know any "white guys having black babies." The "white guys" are just there to "scratch the itch" as I've heard it said, then they are out of there. So WHITE GUYS NEVER have sex with Black women and get them pregnant? But WHITE GIRLS are sluts so they DO have sex with Black men and have their babies? Yeah, I've always known that to be true.

What an ignorant convoluted world we live in. But she is right that the convoluted world makes it difficult for biracial kids. You know, because everybody else is so much better? Because god made them so much better?

But seriously, there are FIFTEEN pregnant girls having biracial babies? REALLY?

“What's up with dat?”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 2, 2011
 
It's just like turkey on thanksgiving. Some like dark meat, some like white. That's in bad taste I know. People can't help who they fall in love with any more than they can change the weather. Besides, I didn't think there were 15 black guys in Sneedville.

Wake up people...Times have changed and we live in a free country where we are able to make our own choices. What do you want? Would you like to live in a society where your every move is dictated and you you have no choice in any part of your life?

I think that white or black, if you can find someone that loves and respects you, then color doesn't mean anything. As for their children, they are just a product of that love and deserve to be treated like anyone else.

Sex is just sex and if it's just to get your rocks off then wear a condom, or take a pill. Don't make a child pay for your romp in the hay. That goes for all those same race people too.

dream

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 4, 2011
 
can't beleive you could judge people like this condersidering sneedville is mostly made up of melungeons what do you call us?
dream

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 4, 2011
 
the name mulungeon refers to people of mixed desent and were originally from northwest africa! it's not the color of the skin that matters , it's the actions from the heart!!!!
whoever

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 6, 2011
 
Im not racist by any means. But all the mixed kids could be due in part to all the thugs that are my neighbors midnight to 3 am guests. I see 7 to 10 different cars with mostly young black men that come and go on a regular basis.
But let me clarify. I am not against interracial dating. Just the thugs that visit my street.

Since: Feb 11

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 12, 2011
 
I'm not racist, but when you mix two different cultures and/or religions, it makes it hard on everybody. That's the main reason I think mixing race is a bad idea.

Since: Dec 10

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Turnbacktime wrote:
That's the main reason I think mixing race is a bad idea.
God thinks race mixing is a sin too. Read your bible.

“mus be sump i say sumpin in th”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 12, 2011
 
a knoligeable old man once told me that the only way to get rid of them is to breed them out.looks like thats working out arit.
Jenkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have brilliant, beautiful, funny, well-adjusted, well-taken care of, caring, contributing grandchildren. Oh. They're mixed. Their dad is an engineer and their mom goes to school and stays home with them. Their dad is an atheist; most Chinese people are. His whole world revolves around his family.

What any "god" thinks about my grandchildren is laughable to me. Just as it's laughable that this same god thinks it's okay to own slaves and that women are property and should cover their head and not eat shrimp and that it's okay depending on what HE says to rape and pillage whole civilizations and dooms people to hell. NO! Please keep your "loving" god. I will keep my grandchildren. My mixed grandchildren.

Since: Feb 11

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 12, 2011
 
TheFact wrote:
<quoted text>
God thinks race mixing is a sin too. Read your bible.
Correction on my behalf. I'm a terriable person at remembering what I have read. If this truly is in the Bible, then this would be my main reason. Mixing culture and religion second. Thanks "TheFact". I appreciate your honesty.

Since: Feb 11

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 12, 2011
 
Jenkins wrote:
I have brilliant, beautiful, funny, well-adjusted, well-taken care of, caring, contributing grandchildren. Oh. They're mixed. Their dad is an engineer and their mom goes to school and stays home with them. Their dad is an atheist; most Chinese people are. His whole world revolves around his family.
What any "god" thinks about my grandchildren is laughable to me. Just as it's laughable that this same god thinks it's okay to own slaves and that women are property and should cover their head and not eat shrimp and that it's okay depending on what HE says to rape and pillage whole civilizations and dooms people to hell. NO! Please keep your "loving" god. I will keep my grandchildren. My mixed grandchildren.
I don't know who or what god you are talking about, but that's not my God. Have you ever read the New Testement KJV? Cristianity is not like that and neither is my God.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of161
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Sneedville Forum right now

Search the Sneedville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 123,903
New cutie in and around town 28 min Camero2014 1
Politics as Usual 48 min facts 5
Doug or Chad 51 min facts 46
1,000 movies yard sale 2 hr GET YOURS 8
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 4 hr sally 58,245
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr sally 8,462
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sneedville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sneedville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••