Next Last
Swirling in

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2012
Good,Bad,or uppity or what?
WonderingRoundLo st

Walland, TN

#2 Mar 3, 2012
Why? Are you gonna ask her out? Better warn you, she has a husband.
Swirling in

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2012
Lord no, never she's too crazy. she acts like miss goody two shoes and i thank shes mean
Good

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2012
Diane is a very nice lady with a good heart. Please don't try to cut her down on this page. We all know how quick people want to jump on here and bad mouth someone. Diane is in my opinion a good person.
whatever

United States

#5 Mar 4, 2012
Good wrote:
Diane is a very nice lady with a good heart. Please don't try to cut her down on this page. We all know how quick people want to jump on here and bad mouth someone. Diane is in my opinion a good person.
Something wrong with her, really has a cold heart and acts better than everbody else. Bet she can be mean, just sayin.
wonder

Nashville, TN

#6 Mar 4, 2012
Diane is a backstabbing bitch and I hate her.
Gibby

United States

#7 Mar 4, 2012
wonder wrote:
Diane is a loving and carrying person. And I love her with all my heart. She goes out of her way to help out people. And her brilliance at work has no comparison.

p.s "love you DI".
crackerjack

Nashville, TN

#8 Mar 4, 2012
I have been in the beauty shop and have heard her talk only bad about people.Who is she that thinks she is so much better than other people??She may claim to be some big christian person but she's not.Anybody that can run people down like she does needs to get a life and quit sticking her nose in other peoples business.Bout time her name is on here maybe now she can get a dose of her own medicine.
WHAT

United States

#9 Mar 4, 2012
wonder wrote:
You got that shi- right. Sunday school teacher, yeah right.Not very christian like. devious-stupid. and not brilliant by any stretch of imagination
whoever

Nashville, TN

#10 Mar 4, 2012
Whoever thinks that diane is a good person better think twice and better watch out she will talk to you like she loves you to death then when you turn your back she will backstab you.Somebody needs to shut her up.Wherever she is a Sunday school teacher at she needs to be thrown out cause that is a disgrace.Thinks she is so good when truth is she is nothing but scum.Guess she is trying to be like the gibbons since she works for him.I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her and that wouldn't be far as fat as she is.Lol.
dogged

United States

#11 Mar 5, 2012
wonder wrote:
Can I get an Amen.
Mojo

United States

#12 Mar 5, 2012
whoever wrote:
Whoever thinks that diane is a good person better think twice and better watch out she will talk to you like she loves you to death then when you turn your back she will backstab you.Somebody needs to shut her up.Wherever she is a Sunday school teacher at she needs to be thrown out cause that is a disgrace.Thinks she is so good when truth is she is nothing but scum.Guess she is trying to be like the gibbons since she works for him.I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her and that wouldn't be far as fat as she is.Lol.
I believe this is an accurate statement
Gibby

United States

#13 Mar 5, 2012
You all are just haters.
Mojo

United States

#14 Mar 5, 2012
Stating facts is not hating. She is not at all what she wants people to think. If Mike knowed how much ill-will she has caused him he would take a second look at his "trusted" secretary. Bet she fills his ear full of bad infomation. I wouldnt trust her as far as out the front door.Where she needs to be.
Trinity 3

United States

#15 Mar 5, 2012
Mojo. Don't know but I bet your're right. She's off somehow or another.
WonderingRoundLo st

United States

#16 Mar 5, 2012
Diane is human like the rest of us. I am sure that you are not saints yourselves. Everyone can be hateful or seem "uppity" at times. If someone says that they don't then they are lying. We only see what we want to see that doesn't mean that we know everything about everyone.
lucy

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2012
To err is human someone once said. but doing it on purpose is wrong. "uppity" is one thing but Holier than thou and conceited is not right.
Gibby

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2012
you all are still hating.
moosehead

United States

#19 Mar 5, 2012
Gibby wrote:
you all are still hating.
Zat all ya' got? May God Bless you and your stupidity.
whoever

Blacksburg, SC

#20 Mar 5, 2012
You have nobody fooled ms.goody two shoes except Mike I guess.You sit behind that desk all day and act like your something big but matter of fact your not.You think that you can do people the way you do and get by with it? No way!!!!I guess that you have to be part of the Gibson to be treated right by you..I can't stand you...you two faced hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it true? 4 hr izzy 1
why did the cops mace Rex Seal 7 hr Mandango 12
Adult Movie Store Main Street 9 hr Rebel Yell 6
Donald Trump has my vote 10 hr Rebel Yell 8
curious 10 hr Rebel Yell 1
who is faith and todd laying up on and bumming ... Fri lol 11
Looking for Candi Collins Thu Joe blow 12
More from around the web

Sneedville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE