3 glovers stole the coke machine from the funeral home,
little glover girl

Sneedville, TN

#3 Jul 31, 2013
anybody wanna play with me at the park I have a white van full of candy
Full Of It

United States

#5 Jul 31, 2013
Rude, Disrespectful, Insulting statements! Just who do you think you are ? A small minded little excuse for a human being who can only make themselves feel better by putting others down. BULLY!
Scientist

Sneedville, TN

#6 Jul 31, 2013
Recently spotted on the clinch river, what was thought to be a Sasquatch, turned out actually to be just a Super Glover, which without its pills & needles, is very hostile towards any human being.
Amber Baker

Sneedville, TN

#7 Jul 31, 2013
Wherez the Gatorade bitchez?<3
xxxx

Morristown, TN

#8 Aug 1, 2013
That's just mean and hurtful!! And uncalled for..
Scientist

Sneedville, TN

#9 Aug 1, 2013
xxxx wrote:
That's just mean and hurtful!! And uncalled for..
The glovers are mean hurtful and they were uncalled for but they still came
debbie

Laredo, TX

#10 Aug 4, 2013
I know some of them & they r dam good get a life
Bad Bob

Asheboro, NC

#11 Aug 6, 2013
Menu: Chicken, stollen from a neighbor. Suckling pig, Swiped from a farm in Virginia while we were on a beer run. Corn pone, that momma is going to make. Sweet taters, That sister traded for. Corn on the cob, that the youngens Got from down the road. And a bunce of other stuff that we expect yall to bring. And yes there will be beer and some good Cock county shine. So yall come.
happy

Maggie Valley, NC

#12 Aug 6, 2013
You wish
sad

United States

#14 Aug 7, 2013
I didnt grow up in hancock co. and I dont live there. I am not related to Glovers , I met my first glover 15 yrs ago and I know for a fact if I was hurt or in trouble I would bet a glover or relative of glovers would offer help before any if you sorry m.f. er's would. Every family I have ever known has bad apples but you cant judge the whole family. Also, I have a question. Are you perfect? Have you never done anything wrong? Is everyone with your last name perfect? Do you go to church? I would appreciate an answer since you feel so driven to get on here and write what you did, I am sure you with gladly answer.
Sista

United States

#16 Sep 28, 2016
sad wrote:
I didnt grow up in hancock co. and I dont live there. I am not related to Glovers , I met my first glover 15 yrs ago and I know for a fact if I was hurt or in trouble I would bet a glover or relative of glovers would offer help before any if you sorry m.f. er's would. Every family I have ever known has bad apples but you cant judge the whole family. Also, I have a question. Are you perfect? Have you never done anything wrong? Is everyone with your last name perfect? Do you go to church? I would appreciate an answer since you feel so driven to get on here and write what you did, I am sure you with gladly answer.
Yes, yes, yes, yes. I'm perfect never did anything wrong. So there you go. Lmfao
Cotton candy

Morristown, TN

#17 Oct 3, 2016
little glover girl wrote:
anybody wanna play with me at the park I have a white van full of candy
Candy Collins she gives it to anyone who will give her a pill. Where had she been lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy Greene 10 min Dqh 42
bonnell girls 1 hr agc 6
Crystal Roberts? 2 hr Curious george 15
callie ison 4 hr kella 1
Derick swiney and Katy riley 6 hr Get a job 4
John Kathy Stanley Pam Sexton 7 hr Curious george 8
News TBI investigating Sneedville Police Chief (Feb '11) 9 hr April Sharp 33

Sneedville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance