LOL

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Does anyone know any good jokes?
Funny Stuff

Kingston, Jamaica

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Moron In Bar
Bob walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm.He sat down next to a moron at the bar and stared up at the TV.The 10 pm news was coming on.The news crew was covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The moron looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump? Bob said,"You know, I bet he'll jump."The moron replied, "Well, I bet he won't."

Bob placed a$20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on".Just as the moron placed his money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.The moron was very upset, but willingly handed his $20 to Bob, saying, "Fair's fair. Here's your money."

Bob replied,"I can't take your money. I saw this earlier on the 5 pm news, and so I knew he would jump.The moron replied, "I did too, but didn't think he'd do it again." Bob took the money...

http://funny-stuff-1.blogspot.com/2013/01/mor...
really

United States

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Is that all you got? Tell another.

“dumbasses”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Sneedville!
lol

Little Valley, NY

#5 Jan 23, 2013
lol
Anti brandi

Sneedville, TN

#7 Jan 28, 2013
You wanna hear a joke??....... Brandi Sellers. Nuff said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new drug store 39 min Customer 7
Lieing women 7 hr Had lotsa Sneedvi... 2
Shirtless Guy in Sneedville Tue I_would_go_down_ ... 7
Sneedville Stalker Tue Ride me and breed... 30
Orville Cope Sep 18 iffy 10
anyone know where Beverly Shockly is now? Sep 18 jjk 2
green top (Nov '10) Sep 18 Virginia Marie 105

Sneedville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance