Confused about worship

Since: Sep 12

Clemmons, NC

#1 Dec 4, 2012
December 4.
Confused About Worship

For ye are the temple of the living God. 2 Corinthians 6:16

To really know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord is to love and worship Him!

As God's people, we are so often confused that we could be known as God's poor, stumbling, bumbling people, for we are most prone to think of worship as something we do when we go to church on Sunday!

We call it God's house. We have dedicated it to Him. So, we continue with the confused idea that it must be the only place where we can worship Him.

We come to the Lord's house made of brick and stone and wood. We are used to hearing the call to worship: "The Lord is in His holy temple—let us kneel before Him!" This is on Sunday and in church—very nice!

But on Monday, as we go about our different duties, are we aware of the continuing Presence of God? The Lord desires still to be in His holy temple, wherever we are; for each of us is a temple in whom dwells the Holy Spirit of God!

Lord, I want all the rooms in my temple to be clean not only for Your abiding Presence but also to be a shining testimony to those I encounter during the week.

Mornings with Tozer
Word

Clemmons, NC

#2 Dec 4, 2012
GOD is not the the author of confusion!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hancock county work release 1 hr Workisgood 13
Jeff young 2 hr wow 3
chris johnson (Jan '12) 13 hr dotts 25
Caitlin kerney 20 hr BLR2014 9
SHORT family (Jun '14) 20 hr Lol 4
Eric Dalton and Harley Mosher (Nov '14) Wed Tonto 14
Jeff Ramsey Jun 26 tell 1

Sneedville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance