Tom V

Mooresville, NC

#1 Feb 23, 2013
I was reading the paper the other night and saw a article about the co-op adding a new a shop manager!!!! Just one Question to mister Joe McDaniel, How can you even live with ur self putting a man as a manager that hasn't been working there half as long as Rick Greene nor knows half as rick. I wouldn't dare to put any ones name on here just because of how things get all turned around , but Rick has worked on my tractor tires for years and he is the only man that i want working on my stuff anyways .. needless to say the other day i needed a tire changed around and Rick was gone and Jerry was there he couldn't fix it because he didn't no how!!!!! Jerry is a good man no punt intended to but Rick greene deserves the manager job not jerry and i would bet anything if the farmers would have a say in who ran the shop they to would say Rick... facts are facts.. looks to me like joe needs to rethink things or he is going to loose a lot of business!!!! And i spend alot!!! If there is any people thinks as i do dont be afraid to speak up to joe cause i no im going to and i heard a few of the workers there got upset over the whole situation to... so mister Greene we feel you brother
strange

Knoxville, TN

#2 Feb 23, 2013
joe always acts like an ass when i'm in there. Never have liked him myself. If the things i needed coulda been bought anywhere else close then i wouldnt even go there at all. You're attitude with customers goes a long way and his needs adjusted.
Dalton

Mooresville, NC

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Well all i have to say is Rick is a really good feller and one hellofah worker and yes he honestly deserved that position im sure no one knows more about that garage then him.. if any one needs a raise it's Rick.. Joe is just trying to take care of his neighbors .... but there must be a number to call and complain about the circumstances im prob going to ask a few board members and see what tbe deal is..
citizen

Mooresville, NC

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Well hell rick has ran the shop ever since iv can remember .. and there is one thing about it when he fixes a tractor tire i guarantee it want leak in the same spot... not to mention he has already had a rough year and them giving another man a manager job over the garage must of made him feel even worse after all these years .. Joe McDaniel your not much of a manager a manager supposed to choose the best man for the job and you put one in that dont know nothing about that garage compared to Rick... sounds like they need to replace joe..
Truth

Duncan, SC

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Do you no that Rick still makes min wage now u tell me what's goin on he has been there over ten years. Joe will find out when there's no money comin in I hope he gets what he deserves. There us no use in doin Rick that way joe should be ashamed of himself.
Taterhollar

Mooresville, NC

#6 Feb 23, 2013
The manager at the coop is stuffing his pockets if you dont believe me drive over to his farm and look at all the new feeders and new fences and ect.. and it all came from coop....do you think he actually paid for it... he also takes implement equipment in on trade for tires and other stuff if your from the righ side if the hump... i know i live on his side and i no personally that he has!!! And i agree with all the rest about the garage ..... but hey what do you expect... isn't the shop manager from the berry to ... old joe needs to go!!!!
soupbean

Mooresville, NC

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Ha funny ol joe hasn't changed a bit he made a lot of money years ago at the tobacco houses to, he prob sold 50k lbs and never grew 5k lbs.. so whats that tell you.... all i can say is people needs to tell big joe how they feel... it's the Hancock farmers cooperative (farmers) they have a say if they dont like it do something about it or at least state ur opinions... topix want fix nothing!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot guys 4 hr Sweet guy 4
married women flirting 19 hr Little Miss Sunsh... 10
Shonda and Branson Tue Get Some 1
Johnny Rhea Tue Blue lake 1
Mayor Invites you to ---have a crap on us Mon wtf 4
Best Hancock High basketball team ever ? (Jun '09) Mon BobCollins1211 110
You voting for Gary Johnson? Jul 25 3rd party never wins 1

Sneedville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance