know your facts hunny

Concord, NC

#2 Jan 25, 2013
That is his WIFE not just someone he is seeing!!! They have been married for well over a year.. so what does that say about your friend huh??? Stop talking shit about her!!!!
lol

Saint Pauls, NC

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Im not talking shit he really did get my friend pregant , that is no lie he used her , her whole family, everyone wake she really is pregant by him
lol 2

Chesterfield, SC

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Tell it to the judge. Lol
teacher

Warsaw, IN

#5 Jan 25, 2013
lol needs to go back to school to learn to spell!
T Dalton

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jan 25, 2013
lol wrote:
Im not talking shit he really did get my friend pregant , that is no lie he used her , her whole family, everyone wake she really is pregant by him
Sounds like your friend shouldn't have been sleeping with a married man she is just as bad as he is I know his wife very well
lol

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2013
He keeps going around telling everyone he ain't married
lol

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2013
he told her he was not married so it's not her fault
T Dalton

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jan 25, 2013
She is just as guilty face it they both are guilty!
lol

United States

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Well im not talking about it no more I just wanted everyone to knw how he does girls.
T Dalton

Asheboro, NC

#11 Jan 25, 2013
lol wrote:
he told her he was not married so it's not her fault
So that gives you the right to talk about his wife when its obvious she doesn't have a horse in this race other than her husband supposely has your friend pregnant. You play with fire you get burned. This is Sneedville she had to know he is married either that or your friend is a dumb a$$
lol

United States

#12 Jan 25, 2013
No she didn't, he was nvr in sneedville wen she met him , im not tlkin abt this anymore so goodbye
Tickle

Morristown, TN

#13 Jan 26, 2013
Sounds like just another lazy woman trying to get child support so she doesn't have to get a job and work.
lol

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jan 26, 2013
My friend will work when she has her baby she is a great woman , sweet , carin she is not on drugs like alot of ppl.
T Dalton

Charlotte, NC

#15 Jan 27, 2013
Tickle wrote:
Sounds like just another lazy woman trying to get child support so she doesn't have to get a job and work.
I'd say your probably right maybe next time she won't be so eager to spread her legs lol
Hillbilly

Troy, NC

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Whats her name... i might need yo give her a dose of Peter sillin to!!!!
lol

United States

#17 Jan 28, 2013
Kelli
T Dalton

Asheboro, NC

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Some friend you are giving some pervert her name wow is all I can say to that
baby

Lebanon, VA

#20 Mar 13, 2013
So I was coming on here my friend really does miss Chris y want he talk to her ..?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats going on???help this town (Jan '15) 5 hr Charity 16
who supplying (Dec '14) 5 hr Charity 23
ray sappy-luke collins (Mar '16) 8 hr stophidingthetruth 10
what happened to sappy 8 hr stophidingthetruth 7
Naked at the Sneedville boat ramp Sun Sucker 19
County crooks at it again Apr 20 yahrby 12
Single men Apr 19 stronghold 9

Sneedville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance