Unknown

Pineville, KY

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Who is she?? I've heard about her a lot .
keep it

Pineville, KY

#2 Dec 13, 2012
She's a very sweet girl , and I love her to death. It's a shame that she had to move back to middlesboro ...
bigfoot

Pineville, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2012
She's super hot. If you ask me , she's the prettiest girl that has ever stepped in sneedville, although she's a lot younger than I.
Curious

Herndon, VA

#4 Dec 13, 2012
How old is she?
joleeneee

Pineville, KY

#5 Dec 14, 2012
She's a teen Ager , my daughter used to hang out with her , she's a really nice , honest , and loving person.. She would do any thing to help out someone.
Curious

Herndon, VA

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Did she use to go to school in Claiborne?
joleeneee

Pineville, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Yes she did .
Curious

Herndon, VA

#10 Dec 14, 2012
I use to go to school with her she is very sweet I aint seen her in about maybe 3 years but I know for a fact tht she is a sweet girl with a good personality!......Why did she go back to Middlesboro anyways?
joleeneee

Pineville, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Some one told me that she left because of her grandmother ... I love her to peices though
Curious

Herndon, VA

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Oh I see. Well is she gonna come back or stay there ya know?
joleeneee

Pineville, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2012
I don't know her well enough to speak to her ... She has a Facebook. Add her and ask . I can post her link .... www.facebook.com/officialbreemcvey
Curious

Cambridge, MA

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Ok,Thanks.
SOL

Asheboro, NC

#15 Dec 16, 2012
answer wrote:
<quoted text> you should know her dad his name is keith mcvey and her mom is angie mcvey so if she is anything like keith and angie she is a good person cause they are i say they are two only people in this town you could trust they would help anyone out but dont think keith will take anything from anyone his kind but if you do anything to his kids or wife watch out he can get mean ive seen it
You think these two are the ONLY ones you can trust in town? You have got to be a family member. Lol
LOL

Pineville, KY

#16 Dec 16, 2012
I think she's a good person also, I'm not a family member , nor her friend .... I just know her , and I think she's a wonderful person, but she won't let anyone run over her !
Bree

Pineville, KY

#17 Dec 16, 2012
I would really like to know who made this thread .....
lol

Hermitage, TN

#18 Dec 17, 2012
sounds to me it maybe that riggs girl checkin up on you Bree.....
Bree

Pineville, KY

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Eh, It's a possibility ..
pig

United States

#20 Feb 19, 2013
Love you bree! Your bestfriend from sneedville!(: come back!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wendy greene foolen everyone in rehab and not c... (Jan '15) 7 min Bad 127
Mayra rhea 2 hr rupaula 8
theifs 2 hr Baby blue 2
Mike Cooper 3 hr Youme 6
joey arnold &josh baker caught having gay relat... (Jan '11) 9 hr Dan 42
m e t h h o u s e 12 hr excuse me 8
Kyles Ford Church Jul 21 ann121 4

Sneedville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance