whats up with EMS
worried

Knoxville, TN

#1 Feb 8, 2013
whats the problem with ems have they cut back on their workers or their pay? when theirs a 911 call they never have a truck or workers to go on the call. somebody is gonna die one day because of this.
buu

United States

#2 Feb 8, 2013
That aint nutn i saw one ems worker smoking in ems now whats up w that..
Treetop

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Maybe the Director should work his hours and quit getting paid for not being there. Just ask the employees
hey jack

West Columbia, SC

#4 Feb 9, 2013
I was on the ambulance and they was trying to start an iv well it didn't work the first time so they used the same needle the second try. I'm sure they wasn't suppose to do that bit the lady said because of the budget cut they was trying to save.money anyway they could
madjack

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Feb 10, 2013
dam and i thought claiborne county was bad
Wings

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2013
I heard they were going to let the man over the ems go because of working with medivac ......
Wings

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Treetop wrote:
Maybe the Director should work his hours and quit getting paid for not being there. Just ask the employees
its hard to be a director over a place when he works two jobs .... hummm!! Its not hard to see which job he cares about just look on face book he is a proud feller to be riding the bird!!! I think its a waste of county tax money to krep him on the oay role... i think he needs to choose... and i think our mayor should make him choose.....
just asking

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Who is the director over that county ems?
publicaffairs

Morrison, TN

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Its not a hard thing to find out its public business call the court house they will tell you who it is.... but i to believe they should only be able to work one job ... let the people of the county have a opportunity to work there create more jobs right looks to me like there is more than one person working multiple jobs that get oaid through the county.... it needs to stop!!
spainglish

Shelby, NC

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Ha what's up with the EMS well if its anything like it was when it use to be at the old hospital its just one big whore house... and when they opened the new one mister A D slept with 2 that i no of at the hospital and prob one of the same ones at the new building not only that ex sneedville deputies screwing around up there to ... every emt woman that has ever worked there has fooled with somebody and the men has to.. and thats a fact Jack ... note to all the young fresh outa school boys get ur emt license and go to work up there u will get layed.... may even score a cougar..
jjboss

Knoxville, TN

#11 Feb 14, 2013
worried wrote:
whats the problem with ems have they cut back on their workers or their pay? when theirs a 911 call they never have a truck or workers to go on the call. somebody is gonna die one day because of this.
There too busy staying at tear drop sue's apartment in montain view about every day sometimes 2 or more times a day running her to
hospital to get drugs for her and her dopey friends who stay ganged up there all the time -looks like they would quit with her
but i guess there too stupid!!!
love one another

Concord, NC

#12 Feb 15, 2013
You may need them one day just saying you never know keep that in mind when you talk about them .it may come a day that you would love to see one of the EMS workers. I think them for what they do.
smoked

Greenwood, SC

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Listen it has nothing to do with EMS services its got to do with Allen Dale working two jobs and get paid through the county as a full time employee and make almost 1400 every two weeks if not more and only works part time now that he is working the wings job he doesn't show up at the EMS half the time now. he doesn't deserve to be coordinator over the EMS any more. All he is doing now is stealing from the county now like his older sibling did enough is enough move ur ass on out and fly with Rambo full time hoss. Step down as a coordinator if your going to fly or Run the EMS like it should be run ... other words shit or get off the pot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenneth Howerton from Piney grove road Tazewel... 14 min Call me concerned 2
does anyone know who lisa Trent is seeing (Jan '13) 16 hr Dump Him 11
sneedville manor apartments 17 hr Really 30
Laura really got hepatitis? 21 hr JackRabbit06 5
Road Man mr shockley 22 hr big bro 5
big tony Sun roto root 9
alecia cope May 27 ace 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sneedville Mortgages