The Lapointe project
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BILLY

Norcross, GA

#23 Aug 11, 2010
Micheal LaPointe is a lying, two-faced, perverted piece of shit that has a very disturbing problem. Go check out his TAGGED profile..... He like little boys, and nasty old women..... I hope he gets a venarial disease that makes his dick rot from the inside out. When the douche bag dies, i will piss on his grave. REST IN PISS!!

“Leave Michael LaPointe Alone”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#24 Aug 16, 2010
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Got some news for you Cheryl, I am not Brenda, whoever she is. Use names again and you are in deep doodoo. Please learn to spell. Michael is not man enough to take care of his own business, he has you too do it for him. DB
I'm in deep dooooooo ??? I think NOT!!

“Leave Michael LaPointe Alone”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#25 Aug 16, 2010
Moody one wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a very sick man apparently that needs a lot of help especially if he would go for this Smokymtntess or what ever she calls herself. He lives in Thornhill, TN.
When you figure it out Moody one lemme know okay? My, my Hey, hey !! What a hateful bunch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missy Bell, Seal, or Trent cell number??? 6 hr hairy balls 3
Alphabet Game (Aug '13) Mon _Zoey_ 432
run tommy run (May '10) Sun Night moves 2
the apple man Sun Donn 22
Looking for Witches (Aug '09) Jan 13 Jane 157
house wife Jan 12 Dan 19
lakota and marika Jan 11 ur so dumb 13

Sneedville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance