mikes office lady she is rude.....

mikes office lady she is rude.....

Posted in the Sneedville Forum

whats the problem

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2013
What's up with some people's refund me an a few people I no filed on Jan first an Tuesday is 21 days something not write. People who filed the end of Jan has got their taxes Mike has said it's approved an pressed were is it then????????? an his rude office lady needs to go she will cost him business....
Just a girl

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 15, 2013
They've messed mine up I was supposed to get 2 check he gave us a date for first then had to mail things out to its for second check. So first day we called the lady said no not in yet. Second day we called she said we need your daughters ssc# which she didnt ever have one where she was premature didn't live but couple hours. That's y we had to mail out her death certificate for a second check. The day we filed we were under impression everything was fine and dandy. He called back later and pretty much didnt know what was going on I am stuck out In the cold about what is happening. He said just call back next week. Apparently the lady is saying he could not efile us due to her not having a ssc #. My question is why didnt he know that the day he was filing us he acted like it was all done and just wait for return. Seems a little weird to me I hope he didnt screw is up i needed that money. Don't think ill file there anymore. This is the first time we've ever had a problem.
whats the problem

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Us to hun we were suppose to have ours the 8 th of feb an we still havent got it .
Oh Please

Morristown, TN

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Don't blame Mike gibson if you haven't got your check yet. He files and the IRS determines when you get it. I have filed with Mike for 15 years and have never had a problem. Maybe next year you need to do your own if you think it is so easy. Peace out!
Just me

Cowpens, SC

#5 Feb 15, 2013
I do my own. Always have. Takes me 5 min

Concord, NC

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Mike knows ppl r depending on their tax return to pay bills!! He's sitting on all his money he made off the ppl n this county and could careless. He gets his big money for doing ur return.

United States

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Doesnt matter if u filed on jan 1st, the irs did not accept returns until the 22nd of jan, so u shouldve recieved money by feb 15th if u efiled, mikes office can give u an 800 # for the irs refund hotline if its not on ur tax papers, i went there one time and one time only, i had h&r block check my taxes after he did them & they got me back twice the amount back that he said i would get back. Just sayin somethin aint right with his office.

Oak Ridge, TN

#8 Feb 16, 2013
you hafto figger the time it takes your paperwork to get to india and back.thats wer they send them to get em checked.good ol giverment,nobody in this assbackerds country can do that.
guess so

Charlotte, NC

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Just me wrote:
I do my own. Always have. Takes me 5 min
yeah, when you live with your mommey and don't work, usually ain't much to work on.

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Yeah mikes secretary is very rude.She must think that it is her office and business.Thats what a so called christian is...RUDE!!!..She gives religion a bad name that i dont want any part of.I guess the only way she is keeping her job is letting Mike screw her when he wants a piece of ass..Lol
Just me

Morristown, TN

#11 Feb 22, 2013
I will never go back to him, I took mine to H&R block in Morristown, only to find out after the lady did our taxes, that his brother owns/manages the one in Morristown. We refused to let them file our taxes. We went elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John hurd (Oct '14) 9 min Volsfan22 14
Dollar General Store 2 hr ithink 8
Julie and Anthony Collins (Jul '09) 4 hr Whatever 2015 19
someone get shot?? 7 hr wondering 1
Anybody know a good carpenter? (Mar '09) Wed Happyme 25
addiction in this small town (Jan '15) Oct 7 ralph 10
Tennessee football coach mentors sneedville foo... Oct 5 Friend 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sneedville Mortgages