HAHA

Greenwood, SC

#1 Jan 9, 2013
I heard that the big ugly got busted spot lighting and donated his truck to TWRA!! I wonder how it feels on the other side of the bars.... ha ha ha ha. I think our deer down here in the 7th will be safe now cause im pretty sure he has learned his leason..... good job TWRA..
who

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Who was it
Clue

Conover, NC

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Tony Seal AKA 5 sitty two slone holt hunter seal and ethane kelpart??? I think
good

Sevierville, TN

#4 Jan 10, 2013
562 when doug was in office was a very good deputy. People say he was a gaurd but he did a better deputy job then most.
What ever

Conover, NC

#5 Jan 12, 2013
He was a pevert an like to look at the men while changing clothes so that's exactly what we need ! An way to go they all deserve everything they get
slimshady

Columbia, SC

#6 Jan 13, 2013
good wrote:
562 when doug was in office was a very good deputy. People say he was a gaurd but he did a better deputy job then most.
listen when 701 got in all his trouble with that sorry bunch i think the mommy and daddy should've went down with 701 cause mister 562 a gaurd not a deputy would call for 701 to come pick his daughter up i personally no this just a bunch of money hungry vulchers that thought they could get a bunch of money out of the deal... the best thing the county done was het him off the pay roll cause people like use dont need to be paying for people like that
officer

Columbia, SC

#7 Jan 13, 2013
slimshady wrote:
<quoted text> listen when 701 got in all his trouble with that sorry bunch i think the mommy and daddy should've went down with 701 cause mister 562 a gaurd not a deputy would call for 701 to come pick his daughter up i personally no this just a bunch of money hungry vulchers that thought they could get a bunch of money out of the deal... the best thing the county done was het him off the pay roll cause people like use dont need to be paying for people like that
well most of this is true but 701 at that time shouldn't of fallen for it but thats over let the man rest in peace..... i sure miss Charlie we have had some good times over the years.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne Bolden..... 3 hr Bbking 24
Wendy Greene 8 hr Warning 66
My dad was from Sneadville Sun GCz 3
Cooper mike Sun Its Got a big hea... 33
Mike sam and wendy Sun Therealtruth 28
People that stole truck and motorcycle Sat sad 2
My kids' connection with the white trash of Sne... Jan 19 Audrea 20

Sneedville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance