7th district cell phone tower

7th district cell phone tower

Posted in the Sneedville Forum

need info

Morristown, TN

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Does anybody know when that thing is gonna be turned on,if ever ? I work in Tazewell and the signal down highway 33 and Claiborne county sucks.The tower has been standing there for months.Anybody know when it's gonna be turned on ?
chuck

Morristown, TN

#2 Jan 9, 2013
it will be turned on when chuck norris say's it can
info

Nashville, TN

#3 Jan 9, 2013
The tower may be active but your carrier may not be on it, or your phone has not yet been updated to be able to use the new installation.

If you use Verizon, dial *228 and press send to update your preferred roaming list. This should be done monthly to make sure that your phone knows what towers to use.
need info wrote:
Does anybody know when that thing is gonna be turned on,if ever ? I work in Tazewell and the signal down highway 33 and Claiborne county sucks.The tower has been standing there for months.Anybody know when it's gonna be turned on ?
wondering

Morristown, TN

#4 Feb 7, 2013
No kind of phone service works on that tower.That thing has been completed for like 6 months now but it's just standing there doing nothing.Only get like 1 bar in that whole area all the way to Highway 25E.Why hasn't it been turned on yet ?Anybody know ?
Govment scientists

Morristown, TN

#5 Feb 7, 2013
People , that is not a cell phone tower, it's only ment to look like one, its really a secret device the government uses to read your mind !!! They know everything your thinking !!
Beware ! And what ever you do get those gay thoughts out of your head you bunch of queers!!
Joe

Sneedville, TN

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Govment scientists wrote:
People , that is not a cell phone tower, it's only ment to look like one, its really a secret device the government uses to read your mind !!! They know everything your thinking !!
Beware ! And what ever you do get those gay thoughts out of your head you bunch of queers!!
lol
Fixed

United States

#7 Feb 9, 2013
They must have turned it on cause I have cell signal now and didn't gave any before at my house
peanut

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2013
I have signal off of the tower now too and we didn't get it before
Ray

Nebo, NC

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Yeah it's on and it has knocked Internet connection out for people in parts of 7th for how long who knows people all around are having trouble
JIM TOM

Franklin, NC

#10 Feb 11, 2013
That there tower works it then cheep Oboma phones you welfare recipients got.
joe

Sneedville, TN

#11 Feb 11, 2013
that's about the truth ,... got to keep the sorry a**es up .
Ray

Shelby, NC

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Yeah joe blow and tiny Tim probably are on government help lmfao lol poor things lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sneedville manor II 13 hr Thatdude 11
Any cruising? 22 hr FBI OF SNEEDVILLE 12
Sneedville Mayor in jail for buying votes (Feb '16) 22 hr FBI OF SNEEDVILLE 15
Crazy Lady and Daughter Tue Odd man Out 2
sneedville deadbeats Tue excuse makers 4
Men Aug 21 hsau 14
Green's IGA and the meat Aug 20 Pshhh 4

Sneedville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance