Doug Seal is NOT a Vietnam Veteran!

Posted in the Sneedville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Snowman

Waxhaw, NC

#1 Jan 7, 2013
I was in the court house today, and noticed the information, "US Army Vietnam," under Doug Seal's picture. This is a disgrace to those who have served in a war zone. If you know Doug (yes, ex-sheriff) you know that he DID NOT go to Vietnam. It should read, "Vietnam Era." Shame on you Doug for taking credit for something that you did not do.

Maxey does not pretend. My vote is going to him.
Hey

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2013
My vote is for Maxey all the way. He does his job an earns his money. GO Maxey!
Go Doug

Morristown, TN

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Finest Sheriff in the history of Hancock County, was none other than Doug Seal. Go Doug!
cassy

Monterey, TN

#4 Jan 9, 2013
DEAR GO DOUG you must either be a druggie or a drug dealer!!! Is the water getting too hot for you !!!!!!!!!! My brother pulled 3 tours in Vietnam as a sniper and saw his friends killed before his eyes, I agree with SNOWMAN it is a SHAME that Doug Seal would sit by and take credit for something that he never was involved in. That just goes to show what kind of man he really is!! Sitting somewhere safe and sound while others put their lives on the line!!!!!!! At least Maxey does not sit back and put his men in danger, he gets out on the front line with his men.
Citizen_4-5__

Morristown, TN

#5 Jan 9, 2013
cassy wrote:
DEAR GO DOUG you must either be a druggie or a drug dealer!!! Is the water getting too hot for you !!!!!!!!!! My brother pulled 3 tours in Vietnam as a sniper and saw his friends killed before his eyes, I agree with SNOWMAN it is a SHAME that Doug Seal would sit by and take credit for something that he never was involved in. That just goes to show what kind of man he really is!! Sitting somewhere safe and sound while others put their lives on the line!!!!!!! At least
Maxey does not sit back and put his men in
danger, he gets out on the front line with his men.
your another dumb ass on topix, next time I see Mike Antrican I'm goin to slap his bald headed ass for all these uneducated numbskulls he lets graduate from HCHS, wether Doug was in country or not his service supported the troops that were, where does the bullets, food, fuel,trucks, cloths and etc come from, other soldiers, thank you for supporting the other troops Doug, it's not his fault someone made a mistake on a stupid plaque, he earned his Sargent strips, lets look at Maxeys DD214 and see when he served or what was his rank, oh we can't cause he ain't got one , I guess he got his strips not from combat but when he had the auto parts store open for six months along time ago, to say a support soldiers service is not valuable is just plain ass sorry to all who serve , go back to school and get off them food stamps dummy.
Al .....
Overtaxed

Gate City, VA

#6 Jan 9, 2013
It doesn't matter to me if he was in Vietnam or not. I appreciate his service to our country in the military, so I will say Thank you !
That doesn't mean that I want him back as Sheriff, because I don't, and most of those who do, are those who have recently found themselves in the crossbar hotel. For the first time in some of their lives, Doug wasn't there to cover their butts and get them out of trouble, and they are having a hard time adjusting to that new reality.
I think Leamon is doing a good job...and I have no desire to return to the past.
cassy

United States

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Citizen 45!!!!! For your information I was not educated in Hancock co., so go ahead and slap whoever you like???? I know people supported the troops DUMB ASS I was one of them. It's not Doug's fault that the plaque is wrong, but it's his fault for not correcting the error. Driving trucks for deliverys is a far cry from dodging bullets. When the forces returned from Vietnam their planes were met and they were called murders and baby killers, bet Doug never experienced that. By the way where did you earn your strips CITIZEN 45 BEHIND BARS.
mistake

Sneedville, TN

#8 Jan 9, 2013
could this b the other Doug Seal i know he was in the army and was hurt real bad ,? he was brother to Arley Seal's,... i think he was in Vietnam ,
Citizen_4-5__

Morristown, TN

#9 Jan 9, 2013
cassy wrote:
Citizen 45!!!!! For your information I was not educated in Hancock co., so go ahead and slap whoever you like???? I know people supported the troops DUMB ASS I was one of them. It's not Doug's fault that the plaque is wrong, but it's his fault for not correcting the error. Driving trucks for deliverys is a far cry from dodging bullets. When the forces returned from Vietnam their planes were met and they were called murders and baby killers, bet Doug never experienced that. By the way where did you earn your strips CITIZEN 45 BEHIND BARS.
Oh no another nosey outsider that cause they don't work and get bored settin in thier trailer allday , they don't think they gettin enough free stuff from the food stamp office got to sit and bitch allday, hell, I got my Sargent strips just like a lot of others, earned them and don't care to say it.
cassy

Sevierville, TN

#10 Jan 9, 2013
citizen 45 WHERE DID YOU EARN THEM????????
Work 4 a living

Summerville, SC

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Yes, Doug should be commemnded on his military service, but he is taking credit for something he did not deserve. Keeping war vets supplied and ready is a great job,(and very important to accomplish the mission) but why lie?
Overtaxed

Gate City, VA

#12 Jan 10, 2013
Citizen_4-5__ wrote:
<quoted text> your another dumb ass on topix, next time I see Mike Antrican I'm goin to slap his bald headed ass for all these uneducated numbskulls he lets graduate from HCHS, wether Doug was in country or not his service supported the troops that were, where does the bullets, food, fuel,trucks, cloths and etc come from, other soldiers, thank you for supporting the other troops Doug, it's not his fault someone made a mistake on a stupid plaque, he earned his Sargent strips, lets look at Maxeys DD214 and see when he served or what was his rank, oh we can't cause he ain't got one , I guess he got his strips not from combat but when he had the auto parts store open for six months along time ago, to say a support soldiers service is not valuable is just plain ass sorry to all who serve , go back to school and get off them food stamps dummy.
Al .....
"your"... "wether"... "cloths"... "strips" ...ain't" Few capital letters, and you are going to slap Mickey Antrican ?
People who live in glass houses.....
Work 4 a living

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jan 10, 2013
That's so funny. Numbskulls that graduated HCHS? Overtaxed hit it right on the nose. Citizen 45, looks like you shouldn't have graduated elementary school.
Citizen_4-5__

Morristown, TN

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> "your"... "wether"... "cloths"... "strips" ...ain't" Few capital letters, and you are going to slap Mickey Antrican ?
People who live in glass houses.....
its good that with your northern education that your not such a dumbass that you can't see into what I'm sayin no matter how the words are spelled, I didn't think they could overtax a SSI check , if you'd get of your ass and really get a job you wouldn't have time all day to set and correct misspelled words, any body that went to shool in Hancock county knows a lot of kids graduate can only read at a 6 or 7 grade level, some cant even write their name, yes under Mickey Antricans watch, and as far as that old fat cronnie goes people need to start raisin hell about all this crooked crap that goes on in the court house and it might be about time for someone to go postal on these assholes, if you knew me , really , you'd know I just don't give a flyin fuxk.
cassy

Hermitage, TN

#15 Jan 10, 2013
Citizen 45, GOING POSTAL on people in Hancock co. courthouse does not sound like an idle threat, it sounds like a terrorist threat. Maybe topics should investigate you and I'm sure with the bomb threats that have been called in to the jail concerning the court house that Sheriff Maxey will be finding out exactly who you are, that is foolish enough to put this threat out in the public forum. For your information I don't have a nothern education, I'm a sweet southern belle, that knows how spell and use a 38 Special. SOUTHERN BORN /SOUTHERN BREED AND PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!
Citizen_4-5__

Morristown, TN

#16 Jan 10, 2013
cassy wrote:
Citizen 45, GOING POSTAL on people in Hancock co. courthouse does not sound like an idle threat, it sounds like a terrorist threat. Maybe topics should investigate you and I'm sure with the bomb threats that have been called in to the jail concerning the court house that Sheriff Maxey will be finding out exactly who you are, that is foolish enough to put this threat out in the public forum. For your information I don't have a nothern education, I'm a sweet southern belle, that knows how spell and use a 38 Special. SOUTHERN BORN /SOUTHERN BREED AND PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!
I think it's time that these damn people that got these serious points that they are tryin to get accross quit takin in out on these little kids, hell I say go straight to the ones your tryin to get your point across too, if your goin to go postal do it right, oh by the way , I got a BB gun that shoots harder than a 38.
Citizen_4-5__

Morristown, TN

#17 Jan 10, 2013
cassy wrote:
Citizen 45, GOING POSTAL on people in Hancock co. courthouse does not sound like an idle threat, it sounds like a terrorist threat. Maybe topics should investigate you and I'm sure with the bomb threats that have been called in to the jail concerning the court house that Sheriff Maxey will be finding out exactly who you are, that is foolish enough to put this threat out in the public forum. For your information I don't have a nothern education, I'm ap sweet southern belle, that knows how spell and
use a 38 Special. SOUTHERN BORN /SOUTHERN BREED AND PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!
your so big on supporting Maxey, Leamon Maxey can't stick his finger up his ass, because he talks on the radio you think he's doin somethin, he's got you fooled, how come there arre still drug dealers all over the county and he don't do anything? If I'm such a threat and he's so smart, here I am , come get me dumbass!!!!
futchtuckett

Louisville, TN

#18 Jan 10, 2013
doug seal did go to the army and served with honor. the other doug seal went in the marines. he was wounded in vietnam and is lucky to have returned home alive. both dougs did what they were told and served where they were told.the puS*ies who never done any thing for America are quick to point out everyone's ' short commings " but never their own.you have not earned the right to even say the word veteran much less to speak evil of them.if you had not hid behind your momma's pettycoat, been a pecker puffer, or beating up on women and girls,you could have served your nation.though you do not deserve this nation.
cassy

Hermitage, TN

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Citizen 45!!!!!! ARE YOU A TERRORIST????? You sure talk like one. I would tell you to stick your finger up your a--, but it won't fit with your head in there!! If you are so proud of your GO POSTAL THREATS stop hiding behind your Citizen 45, because your are definitely NOT A CITIZEN!!!!! Please try using your spell check HA HA
Citizen_4-5__

Morristown, TN

#20 Jan 10, 2013
cassy wrote:
Citizen 45!!!!!! ARE YOU A TERRORIST????? You sure talk like one. I would tell you to stick your finger up your a--, but it won't fit with your head in there!! If you are so proud of your GO POSTAL THREATS stop hiding behind your Citizen 45, because your are definitely NOT A CITIZEN!!!!! Please try using your spell check HA HA
shoot, I can spit box all you want, at least till quitin time, your a bigger dumbass than you let on like, if you know the official topix code I announce all the time who I am, the numbers 4-5 tell you if you know, why use spell check ? Hell I could write backwards and a dumbass like you could still understand what I mean, that's a proven fact. What do you want to spit box about now retard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Sneedville Guy 16 min CREEKRUNNER 5
Pulled 🔪 on woman and her kid 1 hr Married Man 3
Amanda Britt (Oct '13) 1 hr Must not 5
Wendy Greene 11 hr Passing through 20
What Does Everyone Think Of Mickey Seal (Jun '10) Sun what a joke 31
Stoned driver Oct 21 koo koo 6
Wayne seal Oct 21 sam 16

Sneedville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance