School discipline / paddling
Fact

Ooltewah, TN

#101 Oct 17, 2011
Jenkins wrote:
This socialist bitch has never been called lazy in her life except by you, the deranged hate spewing cretin. You been missing me? People too scared to take you on? Yes, I am DEFINITELY of the 99%; so are YOU, you moran, as they say. Where have you been while I've been marching and traveling? Oh. In jail??? Well, the world welcomes you back, water carrier..
You're wrong again, so what's new about that? I'm one of the 53% that works and pays taxes. You know, the ones who support this fine capitalist country.
Jenkins

United States

#102 Oct 17, 2011
I somehow doubt I am wrong. Actually. Anyway, at this point, the winter hasn't set in and you---- Bore----- Me. Maybe later I will be cabin bound enough to read your babble and try to teach you when to use "your" and when to use "you're." It, I guess, is a tricky thing for some people who nonetheless make abject fools of themselves while jumping through hoops to APPEAR learned and well read. YOU contend you take pride in yourself?? YOU?? Yeah Sure. Psychopathology does interest me, true, but not right now. Sweetie.
hornet

Louisville, TN

#103 Oct 17, 2011
the world is full of stupidity and sneedville topix has more than its fair share.jenkins ,we r wasting our time by paying any att. to the light headed "thinkers". they cannot think for themselves,they repeat what fox news tells them and they sweare it is the gospel truth.if they weren't so dumb,one could have pity for them.

by the way,good to have your words and wisdon back on here.
Jenkins

United States

#104 Oct 17, 2011
Words of wisdom, hornet. I really really wish I could get the knack of that turn the other cheek thing.;) I manage to do it just by staying busy but in the long cold winter------, I'll fall flat. I just know it.:)And yes. the world is full of stupidity and the "masters of the universe" want to see the ignorance flourish and their acolytes have lots of babies. Scary. I think this revolution might be our last best chance. And thank you.
Fact

Ooltewah, TN

#105 Oct 17, 2011
Jenkins wrote:
Words of wisdom, hornet. I really really wish I could get the knack of that turn the other cheek thing.;) I manage to do it just by staying busy but in the long cold winter------, I'll fall flat. I just know it.:)And yes. the world is full of stupidity and the "masters of the universe" want to see the ignorance flourish and their acolytes have lots of babies. Scary. I think this revolution might be our last best chance. And thank you.
This "Revolution" as you call it is nothing but a bunch of lazy bums that want $20 hourly pay for menial jobs, they want all there debts forgiven and they want more nanny state. This will never become a real revolution as the participants haven't the fortitude to actually fight. Soon winter will be here and they'll disperse never to be seen again. Sweetie.
jjj

Morristown, TN

#106 Oct 17, 2011
If the school system lays their hand or paddle on my child they will have a fight on their hands. I was the one who gave birth to my son and I will be the one to decide his punishment. It's not always a spanking that gets your childs attention. There are ways other than taking a thick stick and spanking your child with it. The discipline should start at home with mom and dad. The school shouldn't have to whoop your child if your child is taught that there are right and wrong things in this world. Sometimes it's as simple as taking their favorite toy or time out to stop the situation. Personally if you want to do some paddling go out here on the streets and paddle some mommies and daddies and see if they will straighten up!
hornet

Louisville, TN

#107 Oct 17, 2011
fact, r u one of the 1%ers? Bill O'riley is proud of you.Sticking up for the rich and big corps.and throwing the small person under the bus takes guts(not).

U would do well to listen 2 Jenkins. She has more smarts in her little finger than u and I have put together.
I am glad some one stands up for the little people,of which I am one. you tea baggers cannot bear a level playing field.Next time u r in your Gulfstream,think of the small ones that walk the Earth.
Fact

Ooltewah, TN

#108 Oct 17, 2011
Jenkins is nothing but a socialist blowhard. It has a firm grasp on the use of a thesaurus but no real intellect. As to your "little people" remark, I'm betting there's nothing "little" about you (except maybe your pecker).
hornet

Louisville, TN

#109 Oct 18, 2011
Fact wrote:
Jenkins is nothing but a socialist blowhard. It has a firm grasp on the use of a thesaurus but no real intellect. As to your "little people" remark, I'm betting there's nothing "little" about you (except maybe your pecker).
there u go again ,dreaming,longing and yearning 4 a johnson. r u a girl or r u 1 of those gay boys?most all of your post r inquireing about size and going on forever about man's package.once with a woman,u will forget about those "other things".
i must confess,the way you put down women,u cannot be a man.just because one has outside plumping does not the man make. the ladies r light years ahead of us.the sooner u swollow this fact,u will start liking the female created being.
Fact

Ooltewah, TN

#110 Oct 18, 2011
hornet wrote:
<quoted text>
there u go again ,dreaming,longing and yearning 4 a johnson. r u a girl or r u 1 of those gay boys?most all of your post r inquireing about size and going on forever about man's package.once with a woman,u will forget about those "other things".
i must confess,the way you put down women,u cannot be a man.just because one has outside plumping does not the man make. the ladies r light years ahead of us.the sooner u swollow this fact,u will start liking the female created being.
You know, I'm not sure what language you speak. Is this some sort of Idiot dialect?
Jenkins

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#111 Oct 18, 2011
You are funny, hornet. I really really like funny. Yeah, the old boy does seem to be sex obsessed, doesn't he? Still? Sad. Predictable for one of his psychopathology, but still sad.
spur

Louisville, TN

#112 Oct 18, 2011
don't you wish one could buy wisdom and common horse sence in a bottle and pour it in some peoples both ends?i'd take half of a glass myself.
Snake Pit 52

Gladys, VA

#113 Oct 22, 2011
jjj wrote:
If the school system lays their hand or paddle on my child they will have a fight on their hands. I was the one who gave birth to my son and I will be the one to decide his punishment. It's not always a spanking that gets your childs attention. There are ways other than taking a thick stick and spanking your child with it. The discipline should start at home with mom and dad. The school shouldn't have to whoop your child if your child is taught that there are right and wrong things in this world. Sometimes it's as simple as taking their favorite toy or time out to stop the situation. Personally if you want to do some paddling go out here on the streets and paddle some mommies and daddies and see if they will straighten up!
I couldn't agree more any teacher or anyone else for that matter paddling MY child had better be prepared to take a paddling from my baseball bat. If my child does wrong I will correct the behavior.
Real smart

Cookeville, TN

#114 Oct 22, 2011
Seriously if more spankings went on at home and disciplining children, there would be less crime and more respect in this world. Come parents drag out the paddles because with today's youth you can tell they've had way too much TIMEOUT!!
Jenkins

United States

#115 Oct 22, 2011
Before there can be disciplined kids, there have to be disciplined parents. So long as we have foul mouthed,volatile parents who are parked in front of the tv or computer and family meals consist of fast food drive throughs, and a kid,s behavior is ignored one minute and punished the next, depending on the parents' moods, kids WILL remain undisciplined. Hitting them is not a serious factor. It makes the adult feel better but accomplishes nothing long term for the kid. For those who contend that kids were better when there was paddling in the schools, kids were ALSO better when they didn't have mommy and daddy running interference for their every breath. Before tv and video games
Before a/c. But we are going to blame the whole breakdown on lack of physical punishment? Nope!!!
Real smart

United States

#116 Oct 23, 2011
Jenkins wrote:
Before there can be disciplined kids, there have to be disciplined parents. So long as we have foul mouthed,volatile parents who are parked in front of the tv or computer and family meals consist of fast food drive throughs, and a kid,s behavior is ignored one minute and punished the next, depending on the parents' moods, kids WILL remain undisciplined. Hitting them is not a serious factor. It makes the adult feel better but accomplishes nothing long term for the kid. For those who contend that kids were better when there was paddling in the schools, kids were ALSO better when they didn't have mommy and daddy running interference for their every breath. Before tv and video games
Before a/c. But we are going to blame the whole breakdown on lack of physical punishment? Nope!!!
Yep I am!
good enough for me

Jefferson City, TN

#117 Nov 5, 2011
Paddle the ones that need it and a little bit more teaching and learning will take place rather then a social event!
dave the thp

White Pine, TN

#118 Feb 7, 2012
I wish this school paddling had been done away with when I was a kid. Hell the principal used to whoop me with a paddle with holes in and make me bend over and touch my toes. WHACK.
No Exemptions

Ashland, KY

#119 Aug 21, 2012
no one in particular wrote:
Citizen Tribune, Morristown, Tennessee, 1 April 2008
Grand jury does not indict Hancock principal
By Robert Moore
Corporal punishment at school even when it results in severe bruising is not a prosecutable offense, a Hancock County grand jury found on Tuesday.
The grand jury declined to indict Hancock County High School and Middle School principal Thomas Zachary for any offense.
District Attorney General C. Berkeley Bell Jr. gave the grand jury the option of indicting Zachary for aggravated assault, simple assault and child abuse.
**********
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that a grand jury happens in court.
<quoted text>
They used to leave welts, bruises, and blisters on my butt, and not only did they paddle me til it hurt to sit down, they would make you sit on a hard wooden bench right after the punishment til they decided what to do with you, which was very painful on a sore bottom. Even with all that, nobody was complaining then.

It is sad to see how much times have changed and how weak people have become.
your a idiot

Cookeville, TN

#120 Aug 28, 2012
randyinsneedvegas wrote:
I think if the parents sue the school teachers for makin their heathens mind they ought to be whooped.
Not if that kid was left severly bruised and hit not once not twice in one day but more. Theres a dif in a spank on the but and a beaten with a paddle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cna on elder abuse 5 min not shocked 28
Tony Collins 27 min Someone who knows 13
Cooper mike 3 hr Haha 22
Greene Family Research 4 hr Greene Family Res... 1
An ode to Paula and Dena 7 hr KnewEm 3
Wendy Greene 16 hr Gross 57
Info on Holly Johnson!!???? Mon Old Crush 9

Sneedville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sneedville Mortgages