just wondering

Talbott, TN

#1 Feb 9, 2010
is it true that tommy sent amanda to flordia for rehab?

“Its me again lol”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 10, 2010
Ive herd several second handed stories about this. Its very sad to see a life messed up over drugs. But one thing for sure Tommy will do what is right.
F B I OF SNEEDVILLE

AOL

#3 Feb 19, 2010
does cats climb trees? well she been on drugs there for awhile there as well got fired from her job n lost her lpn lic as well what i heard as well, i think that family need pray for there as well just watch n listion the truth will come out soon they both need pray as well
NOISY

Morristown, TN

#4 Feb 19, 2010
tell us more FBI OF SNEEDVILLE
Shadow

AOL

#5 Feb 20, 2010
Thanks Federal B I of Sneedville - I will add both of them to my prayer list. Then why on earth is this boy running for County Commissioner with troubles like this on his back? That is a major thing and something I would not wish on anyone: to be addicted to anything and have to deal with the loved one and the addiction.
F B I OF SNEEDVILLE

AOL

#6 Feb 21, 2010
well the mayor kids on drugs to his dauther had to get married there as well he got a good chance to winn of anyone there i believe
F B I OF SNEEDVILLE

AOL

#7 Feb 21, 2010
like the jobs fair there had the people done had there guys pick for the jobs there as well from school systems to home health evening the dot there as well n greg marion tring to get jobs in sneedville lol dang people wake up
Ragdoll

Sevierville, TN

#8 Mar 6, 2010
just wondering wrote:
is it true that tommy sent amanda to flordia for rehab?
I dont think its none of your all's business! To go and post this and try and act like you care...Thats bullshit! Get a life! and stay out of peoples business..You want to do the right thing..then stop posting crap like this..and pray..
voter

White Pine, TN

#9 Mar 9, 2010
Ragdoll AMEN AMEN AMEN you are so right
Really

Tazewell, TN

#10 May 16, 2012
Heard she had been arrested and caught with her patients pills. Heard she got fired and lost her license. If its true what a shame. Those pills ruin so many lives.
curious

United States

#11 Apr 10, 2013
Were is she now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
married women flirting 3 hr Little Miss Sunsh... 5
Rachelle Johnson 19 hr Alicia Carroll 15
Mayor Invites you to ---have a crap on us Sat happy 2
Sneedville Beach (Jun '15) Fri someone you dont ... 15
looking for faith maness Fri smiley 1
rumor Thu Buzz 5
Best Hancock High basketball team ever ? (Jun '09) Jul 21 really 108

Sneedville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance