Next Last
omg

Englewood, CO

#1 Dec 20, 2011
Has rick barnard got windy knocked up?
joe

Bellevue, WA

#2 Dec 20, 2011
are you jealous, if you look half way decent or not he might knock you up to. hang in there.
maybenuttin

Buchanan, GA

#3 Dec 21, 2011
Surely she is not pregnant again?
tiker

Gaffney, SC

#4 Dec 21, 2011
maybenuttin wrote:
Surely she is not pregnant again?
No. She has a boyfriend and it sure isnt rick barnard.
shes a skank

Englewood, CO

#5 Dec 21, 2011
tiker wrote:
<quoted text>
her boyfriend is who ever has got the most pills or money for the day. rick must be running low!!!keep trying rick you will win her back.LMAO
Maybesomenn

Englewood, CO

#6 Dec 22, 2011
joe wrote:
are you jealous, if you look half way decent or not he might knock you up to. hang in there.
there will be ANOTHER kid for someone to have to raise for her.
sure ant me

Englewood, CO

#7 Dec 23, 2011
tiker wrote:
<quoted text>
whos the daddy? does that hoe even know?
Oops

New Tazewell, TN

#8 Dec 24, 2011
sure ant me wrote:
<quoted text>whos the daddy? does that hoe even know?
Heard it belongs to a Larry Joe sorry didn't catch last name.
shes a ho ho ho

Englewood, CO

#9 Dec 24, 2011
Thomas seal would be in the running for daddy of the year on that. poor rick gets all the left overs. she out banging ever body and he gets sloppy seconds and sometime thirds. hang in there rick you will finally get your dose of STDs .LMAO
Could it be

Englewood, CO

#10 Dec 24, 2011
shes a ho ho ho wrote:
Thomas seal would be in the running for daddy of the year on that. poor rick gets all the left overs. she out banging ever body and he gets sloppy seconds and sometime thirds. hang in there rick you will finally get your dose of STDs .LMAO
i heard thomas daddy got some of that. i reckon they had a three sum. NASTY
Maybesomenn

Englewood, CO

#11 Dec 26, 2011
Could it be wrote:
<quoted text>i heard thomas daddy got some of that. i reckon they had a three sum. NASTY
i sure would not put nothing past her when it comes to her men . she will sleep with any one dont matter how old or what they look like to get a pill or money to get a pill. she is a nasty pathetic no good for nothing lieing thiefing pill WHOR*.
shes a ho ho ho

Englewood, CO

#12 Dec 27, 2011
NASTY SHANK plain and simple.
maybenuttin

United States

#13 Dec 27, 2011
shes a ho ho ho wrote:
NASTY SHANK plain and simple.
You know, I think you are angry just because you have not tapped her yet.....you keep posting all these fake names but most of them are you. She has you under her spell but you have not had her under you. hahahaha
WTF

Englewood, CO

#15 Dec 28, 2011
I heard she was a pill whor#. after reading all this guess i heard rite. I take it the barnard guy is the pimp?heard bad things on him also.
BOTTOM LINE

Englewood, CO

#17 Dec 29, 2011
PILL WHOR*!!!
maybenuttin

United States

#18 Dec 30, 2011
"Englewood, CO" you sure are obsessed with "Windy". Go on and check with her, maybe she might add you to her list. Or is that the problem, you already have and she turned you down! No doubt she is person that others should desire to stay away from.... but I am just saying I sure wish she would give you some.
BOTTOM LINE

Englewood, CO

#19 Dec 30, 2011
maybenuttin wrote:
"Englewood, CO" you sure are obsessed with "Windy". Go on and check with her, maybe she might add you to her list. Or is that the problem, you already have and she turned you down! No doubt she is person that others should desire to stay away from.... but I am just saying I sure wish she would give you some.
maybe your the one obsessed with the whor*. defending her and all. why dont you go get a NUT off in her and join the long list of old pathetic men that has. JACK ASS!! LMAO
maybenuttin

United States

#20 Dec 31, 2011
BOTTOM LINE wrote:
<quoted text>maybe your the one obsessed with the whor*. defending her and all. why dont you go get a NUT off in her and join the long list of old pathetic men that has. JACK ASS!! LMAO
Nope, not obsessed with her at all, I agree with most of what you say about her and Stevie too but it amazes me that you keep trying to disguise yourself by posting under several names. More people would believe in what you say but they can see the obvious when you keep changing names trying to make people believe it is more than one that is making the post. I still think that "ole Windy" kept you out of her pants and that is why you keep posting. Try again with some goodies on the side, she just may be desperate enough.
BOTTOM LINE

Englewood, CO

#21 Dec 31, 2011
maybenuttin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not obsessed with her at all, I agree with most of what you say about her and Stevie too but it amazes me that you keep trying to disguise yourself by posting under several names. More people would believe in what you say but they can see the obvious when you keep changing names trying to make people believe it is more than one that is making the post. I still think that "ole Windy" kept you out of her pants and that is why you keep posting. Try again with some goodies on the side, she just+may+be+desperate+enough.
nut+i+have+not+got+the+rite+go ods+for+wendy+and+i+have+never +heard+of+her+turning+anyone+d own+.+just++posted+a+few+times +just+kept+reading+how+you+was +defending+her+and+thought+you +might+wont+or+had+some+of+tha t+stuff+STDs+are+made+of.

“Pills are good”

Since: Sep 11

In my nose

#22 Dec 31, 2011
i like them goodies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Valley (Mar '11) 1 hr Anonomous 54
Football 10 hr Homebound mom 1
Donald Trump has my vote 13 hr lisa in lancaster 50
Jeff Moore 19 hr Suzanne 1
Cook's Boathouse Restaurant Fri bigAnge 4
Attention Town of Bean Station Fri bigAnge 3
Poll Who wants to see randyinsneedvegas (Jan '09) Fri Tgiff 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sneedville Mortgages