Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 20 comments on the May 4, 2011, Chattanoogan.com story titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8523 Aug 3, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not established a relationship between your son's problem and vaccines. I do not mean to belittle the seriousness of your son's issues. I am only questioning your inference of a causal relationship based on anecdotal evidence.
I will not comment on your second statement.
It is quite obvious that you are not commenting on the other statement do you really thing you need to inform us?
Slick Willy

Belgrade, Serbia

#8524 Aug 4, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite obvious that you are not commenting on the other statement do you really thing you need to inform us?
im naked
SomeOne

Mckenzie, TN

#8525 Aug 4, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have redone the site but Topix was omitting letters and the internet explorer is not working kept coming on so I waited till that issue stopped happening. When that happens nothing works.
That is the reason Dumbo.
You are calling me names because you cannot manage to get things right?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8526 Aug 4, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling me names because you cannot manage to get things right?
I am not responsible for problems with Topix.
This has been discussed on other topix forums.
goody

Hendersonville, NC

#8527 Aug 4, 2013
Ehat
Dan Da Man

United States

#8528 Aug 6, 2013
I wanna a shot in my a** then u kin slap my cheeks!
uhmm

Pine Knot, KY

#8529 Aug 6, 2013
When polio, TB, sypallis, smallpox, German measles, chickenpox, whooping cough, typhoid fever, on and on were literally killing or crippling millions of people in the USA and around the word...you wouldn't be complaining so much about a one-shot deal. We had to take many different types to mostly eradicate the above in our part of the world anyway, and for babies/adults/elders to stop dying from them or spreading to others! Also well known now, that some are using these diseases as weapons of mass destruction even to their own people.

I don't know if autism, etc. is related to something in the one-shot thing...possible I guess. To me, it is more related to constant flash TV/video games...messes with the MIND! Some kids and adults lose/can't FOCUS. Same thing with those constant mobiles over the baby beds. May look cool/keep them hypnotized by them for hours...round and round we go...then nooo ability to focus on the here and now. Just an opinion...
Dan da Man

United States

#8539 Aug 7, 2013
Dayna Tabarez wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/mqoseg6
r u purdy?
Custard

North Augusta, SC

#8540 Aug 8, 2013
Dan da Man wrote:
<quoted text>
r u purdy?
All 3 of my eyes are!
Shaun Kazar

Tempe, AZ

#8552 Aug 8, 2013

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8554 Aug 9, 2013
"2 Charged In Deadly Cyber-bullying Case."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/2-charged-deadly-canada...
Delana Igartua

Tempe, AZ

#8555 Aug 9, 2013
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8557 Aug 9, 2013
Topix is mesed uagan thi morning.NO I am not drunk
Topix is.
Mom in the Know

Lafayette, TN

#8561 Aug 9, 2013
ABSOLUTELY NO! Not a good thing! If vaccines are so effective, why would you worry about catching something from someone else's un-vaccinated children? Vaccines are money-makers for the drug companies and HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE DANGEROUS. Why should I be FORCED to have something foreign injected into my body?? http://vaccinedangers.com/
YeOlde

Kingsport, TN

#8562 Aug 9, 2013
When vaccines can be proven 99.99999% effective and safe, then it might be time to mandate. Until then, keep the thalidomide babies in mind. Would you want your children to be born with flippers instead of arms and legs? Of course, just because the government might declare them safe, we have no guarantee. It's all a racket for the drug companies. Seems every advertised drug on tv goes through a list of quickly spoken disclaimers that more or less tell you the drug might lay you in the grave. The days of absolutely free vaccines (check out Salk and Polio) are long gone. Now it's a for profit venture.
SomeOne

Lawrenceburg, TN

#8563 Aug 10, 2013
YeOlde wrote:
When vaccines can be proven 99.99999% effective and safe, then it might be time to mandate. Until then, keep the thalidomide babies in mind. Would you want your children to be born with flippers instead of arms and legs? Of course, just because the government might declare them safe, we have no guarantee. It's all a racket for the drug companies. Seems every advertised drug on tv goes through a list of quickly spoken disclaimers that more or less tell you the drug might lay you in the grave. The days of absolutely free vaccines (check out Salk and Polio) are long gone. Now it's a for profit venture.
Your ignorance is showing. Thalidomide is not a vaccine. It was taken by pregnant as a means of relieving morning sicknesses.

Your first statement is clear evidence that you are uninformed about science.
SomeOne

Lawrenceburg, TN

#8564 Aug 10, 2013
Mom in the Know wrote:
ABSOLUTELY NO! Not a good thing! If vaccines are so effective, why would you worry about catching something from someone else's un-vaccinated children? Vaccines are money-makers for the drug companies and HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE DANGEROUS. Why should I be FORCED to have something foreign injected into my body?? http://vaccinedangers.com/
See

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/9-reasons...
tj liberty

Humboldt, TN

#8565 Aug 10, 2013
NO they shouldn't be mandated{PERIOD} but if forced on people heck yeah the Gov. should pay for it. It absolutely is responsible for Autism. did it cross anyone's mind that they could be INJECTING you with a virus or disease? That's true for AFRICA and aids. I think all these diseases we are vaccinating from are man made anyway. IT'S ALL ABOUT DEPOPULATION. The vaccine for children that cause autism is the MMR shot. how does this aid in depopulation?? Autistic beings aren't socially charged so therefor they don't reproduce. ADD & ADHD are not real either. this is a hoax to get drug companies wealthier but more importantly to keep kids drugged and zoned out to be about to control easier.so they will be lazy and depressed and not aspire to fight the system.
tj liberty

Humboldt, TN

#8566 Aug 10, 2013
This is all prepping...we should be used to it by now. If we accept the shots no questions asked/ never mind the symptoms we just do it because we are told.what does this say about us? You can't believe anything "they" tell you. If its in the mainstream you are being deceived. IT's NEVER in your best interest. They are preying on your fear. They create a scenario to frighten you and your health.. then THEY come in to save the day. when I was younger I got maybe 10 shots kids today get about 25.Did you know that when a baby Is first born they are give a HEP shot this is NEWBORN!! they inject baby with enough mercury for a 280LB man.. surely this isn't safe...THEY will just force the belief that another shot will fix ya' right up if something goes wrong. I'd be more concerned with what is being given to me than preventing me from getting. The entire world is going to have cancer at some point in their life because THEY are giving it to you. and they will GIVE you the anecdote as well..
PairAnnoyed

North Augusta, SC

#8567 Aug 10, 2013
tj liberty wrote:
This is all prepping...we should be used to it by now. If we accept the shots no questions asked/ never mind the symptoms we just do it because we are told.what does this say about us? You can't believe anything "they" tell you. If its in the mainstream you are being deceived. IT's NEVER in your best interest. They are preying on your fear. They create a scenario to frighten you and your health.. then THEY come in to save the day. when I was younger I got maybe 10 shots kids today get about 25.Did you know that when a baby Is first born they are give a HEP shot this is NEWBORN!! they inject baby with enough mercury for a 280LB man.. surely this isn't safe...THEY will just force the belief that another shot will fix ya' right up if something goes wrong. I'd be more concerned with what is being given to me than preventing me from getting. The entire world is going to have cancer at some point in their life because THEY are giving it to you. and they will GIVE you the anecdote as well..
Yeah, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean "they" aren't out to get you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Johnson from Tazewell 2 hr Miss Me 1
Gettin blown in the saw room 4 hr former employee to 14
I'm a bi female just wandering if I'm the only ... 5 hr bihottie 4
Alphabet Game (Aug '13) 7 hr Mousebar 379
keep a word.....drop a word (Oct '13) 7 hr Mousebar 318
A Beaten Wife Sun Master Builder Also 2
words Sun So true 3
More from around the web

Sneedville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE