goober

Charlotte, NC

#1 Apr 24, 2013
I personally do not like WalMart it has hurt all the small business owners. Look around the county, all the small store are gone. I am pleased that we are mot populated enough to have them. I like the stores that we have now, which is very slim, but, they are family owned. I bet WalMart don't give you the kind courteous service that is given here. No long lines with 20 or more check outs, and lucky they actually have two lanes working. All yall people that want to down the Harrison s need to think again what service you have. I have never heard one family member of the Harrison family belittle anyone. Ever. All of them helps everybody when it is needed. Not one of them acts better, don't act like stuck up snobs. So o am just asking please stop and think what a great town a d people we have. WalMart is not the answer. Really think about this!!!!! Don't need to be bashing anyone.
tab

Herndon, VA

#2 Apr 24, 2013
see where your vote ir lol
lamb

Charlotte, NC

#3 Apr 24, 2013
goober wrote:
I personally do not like WalMart it has hurt all the small business owners. Look around the county, all the small store are gone. I am pleased that we are mot populated enough to have them. I like the stores that we have now, which is very slim, but, they are family owned. I bet WalMart don't give you the kind courteous service that is given here. No long lines with 20 or more check outs, and lucky they actually have two lanes working. All yall people that want to down the Harrison s need to think again what service you have. I have never heard one family member of the Harrison family belittle anyone. Ever. All of them helps everybody when it is needed. Not one of them acts better, don't act like stuck up snobs. So o am just asking please stop and think what a great town a d people we have. WalMart is not the answer. Really think about this!!!!! Don't need to be bashing anyone.
100% truth. I like all the Harrison s they have never bothered anyone. You got a problem with them? You probably don't want to work, so don't give me a story on that. I bet you draw a check. Although you will never admit it lol
Full Of It

United States

#4 Apr 24, 2013
goober wrote:
OMG If u people only had a clue how fake those handshakes, big hugs, and smiling compliments are. If u could hear the things said about you as soon as you are out of earshot, you would know what you mean to them - a vote and that's all . Phil and Dorothy and their family are sincere- never heard any of them making a disrespectful remark about anyone. But the others - wash your hand and watch your back. Take it from one who knows. The key word in your post was act- they can certainly put on an act. What' so sad is that so many of you fall for it. You are just pawns in their games of power and control.
over homer

Morristown, TN

#5 Apr 24, 2013
thank no walmart no Mexicans move hippy joe nasty a$$ out and wouldn't have any Mexicans at all
tab

Herndon, VA

#6 Apr 24, 2013
u hit it on the button
Know Joe

Tazewell, TN

#7 Apr 25, 2013
over homer wrote:
thank no walmart no Mexicans move hippy joe nasty a$$ out and wouldn't have any Mexicans at all
Would you pick produce 10 hours a day? Is there anyone in Sneedville that would pick produce? Maybe if your welfare checks were cut off, you'd pick produce for Joe. At least he works for a living unlike most people here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hancock county work release 1 hr Sue 12
Jeff Ramsey Sun tell 1
rumor Jun 25 Lol 4
D they do it Jun 25 Married 1
i love you lyndsey Jun 23 boo bear 1
faith and todd Jun 22 boo bear 2
Wayne Bolden Jun 21 Fact 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sneedville Mortgages