Big Emily Johnson & Josh Belcher
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CHICKETT

AOL

#22 May 16, 2011
Her damn friend and thats all you need to know ;) She knows and thats all that matters right...
Just wondering

Morristown, TN

#23 May 17, 2011
lol wrote:
ha ha she is not runnin for josh anymore she is runnin around talkin to this boys that r 16 or 17 she is sick that is like tryin to rap baby
Which one is seeing a 16 or 17 year old? Emily or Kristy?
update

United States

#24 May 17, 2011
Josh has got a girlfriend now..but he has also been sleeping around with Donna Johnson and her husband is going to beat his ass when he sees him out is what i've been told by Aster...
HMMMM

Knoxville, TN

#25 May 17, 2011
who's Donna Johnson?
lol

Sneedville, TN

#26 May 17, 2011
yea if that is true he is a screwed bastard and i hope he gets wat he deserves lol.lol.lol.lol
lol

United States

#27 May 20, 2011
They r not married.Why would Aster want to fight someone for something hes doing his self.
tinkerbell

United States

#28 Jul 17, 2011
joe wrote:
Peolple get a life!!!!!!!!!! MAN ALL YOU ALL ON HERE TALKING ABOUT THIS PERSON AND THAT PERSON SCREWING HIM OR THAT GUY!!!! IF SHE DID THEN SHE DID! JOSH PROB LIKED IT BETTER THAN KRISTY THAT GIRL LOOKS LIKE SHE COULD BE A YOU KNOW WHAT. I DONT THINK SHE KEEPS HER KIDS HALF THE TIME!!!!!!! SHE IS ALWAYS IN TOWM
look u talk about kristy bein in town and never havin her kids? When does perfect daddy josh. Have them? O that's rite he stays in jail so he can't ! Atleast kristy has her kids whether she is in town or not its no ones business!
tonya

Morristown, TN

#29 Jul 17, 2011
whoes donna johnson if she is the one i know she is not married is her maden name willams if not she isnt the same donna i know. thanks
wrong

Sneedville, TN

#30 Jul 18, 2011
tonya wrote:
whoes donna johnson if she is the one i know she is not married is her maden name willams if not she isnt the same donna i know. thanks
She use to be Donna Johnson she was married to Danny Johnson but her maiden name was Ferguson.Her sisters are misty,jenny,jessica,crystal,jo ni,tracy.
tonya

Morristown, TN

#31 Jul 18, 2011
ok she is my neice i dont never see anyone of them except misty she comes over to see me once in a while
So well

United States

#32 Jul 18, 2011
So is Donna & Aster still together?
lol

Sneedville, TN

#33 Jul 18, 2011
So well wrote:
So is Donna & Aster still together?
No they are not together
tonya

Morristown, TN

#34 Jul 18, 2011
how long have they been split up i didnt know they was '
So well

United States

#37 Jul 19, 2011
Is Aster with the girl from work? Or is Donna with Josh?
your weak

New Market, TN

#38 Aug 11, 2011
screwed up wrote:
dont know bout her but he is just as nasty as she is who would some one that would still from a church and he walks away scott free if i ever meet him in the right spot i will give him the a-- whooping he deserves it will be the best one he has ever had he will never FORGET IT I PROMISE HIM THAT..........
ARE YOU SCARED OR JUST PLAIN BLIND? HELL HE IN TOWN EVERY DAMN DAY AND LIVES ON FOX BRANCH>> IF YOU NEED DIRECTIONS ASK JUSTIN COLLINS HE HAD BALLS ENOUGH TO GO TO HIS HOUSE AND REALLY BEAT HIS ASS AND NOT ACT BIG AND TALK ABOUT IT ON HERE SO GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND TRY TO FIND YOUR BALLS AND DO SOMETHING PUSSY!!!!
sure wll

Sneedville, TN

#39 Aug 11, 2011
this is his worse nightmare he knows he is going to get it i will be out this weekend he want no wat i will be in so just to let you all no justin beating was nothing to what i willl give him and he knows who i am we met at corner mart one night this time you want run bitch...........
lmao

Boiling Springs, SC

#40 Aug 12, 2011
What did justin collins bet his ass for
I know

Strawberry Plains, TN

#41 Aug 16, 2011
lmao wrote:
What did justin collins bet his ass for
Justin didn't beat his ass off all Justin did was get hisself in a whole lot of trouble.Dustin wasn't man enough to fight his own battle.and another thing if your going to fight don't take your whole damn family with you dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos cheatin on who at NORRIS...Whoo (Sep '10) 14 hr Facts 13
Jeff young 22 hr yum 5
hancock county work release Thu Workisgood 13
chris johnson (Jan '12) Thu dotts 25
Caitlin kerney Wed BLR2014 9
SHORT family (Jun '14) Wed Lol 4
Jeff Ramsey Jun 26 tell 1

Sneedville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance