Next Last
nasty

Sneedville, TN

#1 Mar 26, 2011
Is it true?
KABII

Bean Station, TN

#2 Mar 26, 2011
Must be, it sure is going around town. He must be desperate. I just like to know how he gets beyond her nasty butt smell. I bet some members of his family are really throwing hissy fits over it. I would like to be a fly on the wall if she ever carries her nasty butt into one of their homes. They are just blunt enough and outspoken enough to tell her to go home and take a bath and come back when she's clean, or better yet, don't come back at all.
nasty

Sneedville, TN

#3 Mar 26, 2011
I had heard it and did not know if it was true.He sure dont know what he is getting messed up with does it.How someone can go so nasty is beyond me.There is to much soap in the stores for her to go stinking!
Smokey

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2011
Hes been in some pretty nasty places himself b4 now. After where hes been its probably all he can get. Its sad too cuz hes a muck up but hes a cutie pie.
ONE

Sneedville, TN

#5 Mar 28, 2011
KABII wrote:
Must be, it sure is going around town. He must be desperate. I just like to know how he gets beyond her nasty butt smell. I bet some members of his family are really throwing hissy fits over it. I would like to be a fly on the wall if she ever carries her nasty butt into one of their homes. They are just blunt enough and outspoken enough to tell her to go home and take a bath and come back when she's clean, or better yet, don't come back at all.
Really?
just wondering

Sneedville, TN

#6 Apr 23, 2011
are they together or what how about a update
screwed up

Sneedville, TN

#7 Apr 24, 2011
dont know bout her but he is just as nasty as she is who would some one that would still from a church and he walks away scott free if i ever meet him in the right spot i will give him the a-- whooping he deserves it will be the best one he has ever had he will never FORGET IT I PROMISE HIM THAT............
lol

Sneedville, TN

#8 Apr 25, 2011
I dont think they are..Maybe he wised up before getting in to deep..He dont need someone like her.
my family i know

Knoxville, TN

#9 Apr 26, 2011
screwed up wrote:
dont know bout her but he is just as nasty as she is who would some one that would still from a church and he walks away scott free if i ever meet him in the right spot i will give him the a-- whooping he deserves it will be the best one he has ever had he will never FORGET IT I PROMISE HIM THAT..........
He didn't walk away scott free as you say you never walk away from God scott free did you ever think that might have been why he got 10 months in jail God works through everyway.and i would say he wouldn;t be so easy to kick his a-- as you think tough boy people like you and a whole lot more like you are big words on computer.and i guess you have never done any wrong things in your life?if not i would really like to meet you because everybody in the real world is not as perfect as you are..and not to say what Josh did was right because God knows it was so so very wrong but he has to pay for his sins just like we have to pay for ours.so why don't you let God do his work and keep our nose out of other peoples business..thank you and God Bless You All.
my family i know

Knoxville, TN

#10 Apr 26, 2011
just wondering wrote:
are they together or what how about a update
Don't you mean just nosie
screwed up

Sneedville, TN

#11 Apr 26, 2011
yes god takes care of all but he has done some things to me and my family and he want be a bit of trouble to kick his a-- he can let me know were and when i can back my words a 100% trust me u can all come and watch
my family i know

Knoxville, TN

#12 Apr 27, 2011
screwed up wrote:
yes god takes care of all but he has done some things to me and my family and he want be a bit of trouble to kick his a-- he can let me know were and when i can back my words a 100% trust me u can all come and watch
Anbody can be brought down to size even you and yes Josh also.I bet you or probably your wife if the truth is known didn't have a thing to do to get in the trouble.think i might have hit a nerve there.It always has something to do with a woman,but the old saying goes it takes too to tango..have a good day.you finding God probably wouldn't hurt either....
joe

Strawberry Plains, TN

#13 Apr 27, 2011
Peolple get a life!!!!!!!!!! MAN ALL YOU ALL ON HERE TALKING ABOUT THIS PERSON AND THAT PERSON SCREWING HIM OR THAT GUY!!!! IF SHE DID THEN SHE DID! JOSH PROB LIKED IT BETTER THAN KRISTY THAT GIRL LOOKS LIKE SHE COULD BE A YOU KNOW WHAT. I DONT THINK SHE KEEPS HER KIDS HALF THE TIME!!!!!!! SHE IS ALWAYS IN TOWM
screwed up

Sneedville, TN

#14 Apr 28, 2011
to the family no it has nothing to do with a woman and yes any one can be brought down but like i said i am his maker u can watch that would plz me for every one to be there just let me no when and were?
my family i know

Knoxville, TN

#16 Apr 28, 2011
screwed up wrote:
to the family no it has nothing to do with a woman and yes any one can be brought down but like i said i am his maker u can watch that would plz me for every one to be there just let me no when and were?
No your not his maker we all have a maker and thats God and i sure don't think your God...you have a nice day.
so stupid

Sneedville, TN

#17 Apr 28, 2011
when did i say i was god didnt say one time i was.read it again and see if i said that my kind of maker will be alot different than the good man above.
lol

Sneedville, TN

#18 May 16, 2011
ha ha she is not runnin for josh anymore she is runnin around talkin to this boys that r 16 or 17 she is sick that is like tryin to rap baby
CHICKETT

AOL

#19 May 16, 2011
Let me tell you one thing right now, she is not the damn one seeing a child nor has she ever talked to a boy that age, Dustin is the one doing that shit and i don't think you should get on here adding more lies to this bunch of crap anyways I have about figured who the hell you are Bryson City NC you are the one writting on everyone's topix and even started a handfull just wait until your little name is posted on here for junk how in the hell would you feel? BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT SHE HAS ONLY TALKED TO DUDES IN THERE LATE 20'S I KNOW WHO SHE IS TALKING TO NOW AND I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH THEM SO I KNOW THERE AGE, SO WHY NOT MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. KK:)
Bryson City

Morristown, TN

#20 May 16, 2011
CHICKETT wrote:
Let me tell you one thing right now, she is not the damn one seeing a child nor has she ever talked to a boy that age, Dustin is the one doing that shit and i don't think you should get on here adding more lies to this bunch of crap anyways I have about figured who the hell you are Bryson City NC you are the one writting on everyone's topix and even started a handfull just wait until your little name is posted on here for junk how in the hell would you feel? BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT SHE HAS ONLY TALKED TO DUDES IN THERE LATE 20'S I KNOW WHO SHE IS TALKING TO NOW AND I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH THEM SO I KNOW THERE AGE, SO WHY NOT MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. KK:)
I am not saying anything about these two people, because I don't really know them, I just know who they are. I would like to know how you can figure out who the poster is just from Bryson City, N.C. If you knew anything, Bryson City is the IP from a satellite company, so a lot of people have it. If you have internet through AT&T, your home phone, it lists, Morristown, Dandridge, United States and Newport most times, once in a while it will list another destination. If you have it through the Cable Company from Kentucky, it lists cities in Alabama, South Carolina, Texas and Kansas most times, sometimes a few others, but not often. If you are near Rogersville and have cable out of that city, but are on the Hancock Co. side, it will say, Rogersville, Morristown, Newport, Knoxville and Greenville. So, since Bryson City is a satellite company, and lots of residents in Sneedville have Satellite, how can you pin point one person? There have been post with great English Composition and Bad Composition from Bryson City, so just one person isn't make all the post.
need to know

United States

#21 May 16, 2011
who are you chickett if u know her so well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crazy Rick 1 hr bmf 4
Good Looks 3 hr Just saying 8
Is Brittany golden prostituting again? 17 hr bmf 4
Donald Trump has my vote Sat Mexican 22
scott hatfield (Apr '10) Jul 30 Jenn 137
shame Jul 29 watcher 19
Looking for Candi Collins Jul 25 Love in the air 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sneedville Mortgages