Forget it!
Excuse me.How about a little hint?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#66868 Feb 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right and ALL of them do when they make a speech. Yet, you and your Teapublicans Cronies have literally crucified Obama for using one! But now, that it was obvious that Rubio was using one, all of a sudden, it's alright and you're defending it! What a Hypocrite! But again, a TYPICAL Tea Bagger!
You just called you buddy Dunlapian a Tea Bagger?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66871 Feb 13, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me.How about a little hint?
I was playing around with your original post,#66846 just being silly.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66873 Feb 13, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
I used to be addicted to chat rooms 10-15 years ago. Watching this thread from time to time makes me realize how thankful I am to have overcome wasting even more of my life on such frivolous and life-wasting activities...but at least the time I spent was marked by positive interaction and not just participating in such an orgy of hate.
Enjoy your euphoria by all means, but my recollection of your time spent is very different! But..I know that felt good, didn't it?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#66874 Feb 13, 2013
Not Willard wrote:
This place has become a pissing contest for the brain dead....they don't have a life any other place. Is this all retirement and unemployment means for them ???
And would you care to explain what your doing here?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66875 Feb 13, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
And would you care to explain what your doing here?
I was hoping I didn't offend you with the post you asked about.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#66877 Feb 13, 2013
Not Willard wrote:
This place has become a pissing contest for the brain dead....they don't have a life any other place. Is this all retirement and unemployment means for them ???
Isnít that the truth... I haven't even bother to read it in the last couple of days, and it took me about 10 minutes to go through 20+ pages because it is the same old repetitive, vulgar posts of late. My thought is don't give it fodder and it will smother. They are too brain dead to actually carry on a conversation by themselves.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#66879 Feb 13, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not a Republican thing, its a cost of doing business thing. If an employer's costs get raised, you either get higher pricing or some costs get cut. Sometimes cutting costs involves cutting employees. That's how businesses are operated. Since you said you had a business once, you should know this.
Think she will get it when she has to pay $20 for a pack of smokes or $5 for a loaf of bread or gallon of milk? I wonder if her retirement can handle that cost of living i crease?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#66880 Feb 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, that was me and I apologize. I was responding to whoever you were responding to, Pete or Willard, I think...and I got distracted and forgot who's Post I had quoted. I actually don't know what happened, but I do know that post was not meant for you. I'm truly sorry for my mistake.
Oh Lord, this is all getting too confusing, even for me...which is exactly what the Trolls and Imposters intended to do, create Mass Confusion.
I actually didn't realize I had done it until you called attention to it. But, the phone was ringing and I was talking and typing at the same time and I jusr screwed up and forgot who I was talking to...or I quoted the wrong Post and meant to quote the Person's Post you were responding to, I guess. Again, I actually don't know for sure what happened, but I do know it wasn't meant for you.
Linda, I do truly understand and thanks for correcting it, it takes a person with real backbone to backtrack and correct a simple mistake.("simple", is a understatement with all the trolls on this site) Unlike NTMD8DOR, who still has not answered my question, but still somehow finds enough time to find fault with you.
Linda good luck with dealing with all these trolls at one time.......as you know I can only open one box at a time.(inside joke that only a few of us know)
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#66882 Feb 13, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, I do truly understand and thanks for correcting it, it takes a person with real backbone to backtrack and correct a simple mistake.("simple", is a understatement with all the trolls on this site) Unlike NTMD8DOR, who still has not answered my question, but still somehow finds enough time to find fault with you.
Linda good luck with dealing with all these trolls at one time.......as you know I can only open one box at a time.(inside joke that only a few of us know)
Dunlapian, he will not respond because he is a worthless coward. Have you not noticed how they feed off each other - the nastiest one is one up on the other. Stop feeding them.

Since: Jul 10

The Zulu Tribe

#66883 Feb 13, 2013
zimbobway wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired from what?
You claim to have worked so many different jobs there is no way that you held one job for more than 6 months to a year.
I bet I have counted 30 different jobs you have claimed to have held on this thread alone.
bump.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#66884 Feb 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, Petey, You must be one of those Gay/Bi-Sexual, Bi-Polar disorder, people that never held a job in your entire life and get a "Crazy Check" every month, compliments of Us hard working, Tax paying, people!
another lie. where do you currently work?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66885 Feb 13, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>another lie. where do you currently work?
Are you rollin' or are you able to cool your jets a while?

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#66886 Feb 13, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, I do truly understand and thanks for correcting it, it takes a person with real backbone to backtrack and correct a simple mistake.("simple", is a understatement with all the trolls on this site) Unlike NTMD8DOR, who still has not answered my question, but still somehow finds enough time to find fault with you.
Dunlapian, after yo said you were outta here, i told you to not let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

To which you replied.
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>NTMD8OR, the door never hit me, as I never left the room!
Last night Fl. Sen. Marco Rubio said(message), and I quote, "Tonight, he even criticized us for refusing to raise taxes to delay military cuts.......cuts that were his idea in the first place".
Our President Obama never said any such thing!
No question here about Rubio and I did not refer to Rubio in my post to you.

I then replied "So lied when yopu said youi were outta here? ok" sorry I left out the word you.

Then you come back with this.
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Your right, I did click off of topix, so in the cyber world I did leave the room.........now getting back to my point about Sen. Marco Rubio making this statement about what our President Obama said during the SOTU address.
Did Sen. Rubio lie.........Yes or No?
AHHHH finally the question. But we were not discussing Rubio. YOU were but not me so I do not feel I need to answer this question which was not part of the original discussion.

Your question has been replied to by others but you want to draw me into it for some reason.
Working for progress

Grimsley, TN

#66887 Feb 13, 2013
If we all work together we would achieve a lot

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#66888 Feb 13, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, he will not respond because he is a worthless coward. Have you not noticed how they feed off each other - the nastiest one is one up on the other. Stop feeding them.
At least I am not being a cowardly unregistered troll like you. Making false accusations and hiding behind anonymity.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#66889 Feb 13, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I am not being a cowardly unregistered troll like you. Making false accusations and hiding behind anonymity.
Now you know you cant talk about these folks like that they will tell there MOMMIE on you,she will lash you with that long flappy tongue :) Miss sassy senior aka one of the spell check crew
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#66890 Feb 13, 2013
OH yes he did. He and your dem/libs

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>
Last night Fl. Sen. Marco Rubio said(message), and I quote, "Tonight, he even criticized us for refusing to raise taxes to delay military cuts.......cuts that were his idea in the first place".
Our President Obama never said any such thing!

Whose taxes do you want to raise now?????
Jodi

Spring Hill, TN

#66891 Feb 13, 2013
You don't have to know a kid with autism to help a kid with autism Please help get Autism Insurance Reform in TN. ACT NOW www.facebook.com/groups/TfAir and http://advocacy.autismspeaks.org/register
Tennesseans for Autism Insurance Reform!
Thank you.
Mom of son with an autism spectrum disorder
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#66892 Feb 13, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
I used to be addicted to chat rooms 10-15 years ago. Watching this thread from time to time makes me realize how thankful I am to have overcome wasting even more of my life on such frivolous and life-wasting activities...but at least the time I spent was marked by positive interaction and not just participating in such an orgy of hate.
SHUT UP STUPID..........GO HAVE YOUR ORGY WITH SASSY SENIOR AKA ONE OF THE SPELL CHECK CREW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People who have threads removed 23 min southern belle 1
Best Hancock High basketball team ever ? (Jun '09) 13 hr amjenitna jarmeso... 103
Any houses for rent in Hancock County? Thu test 2
Parents who do drugs and offer to their sons n ... Thu David2014 7
the music thread (Mar '12) Wed Musikologist 33
Unemployment Wed Jack 2
question Tue wants to b big sh... 2

Flood Warning for Hancock County was issued at March 06 at 9:51AM CST

Sneedville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sneedville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance