spanks 49

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2010
hey does anyone know if kevin is still with that skyla girl????
meeee

Kingsport, TN

#2 Apr 29, 2010
they got back together
spanks 49

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 16, 2010
oh i was just wondering.. I see her in town walking by herself with a girl so i fugured she was single. Pretty bad her man is so sorry that he want go to town with her. keep it up boy and you will lose her.. cuz she is a dam good looking girl
melungeon

Columbus, IN

#4 Jun 16, 2010
what ever happend to his brother shan
ummmmm

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jun 17, 2010
he doesnt have a brother shane only bj and the little one and sister kisha
melungeon

Columbus, IN

#6 Jun 18, 2010
ummmmm wrote:
he doesnt have a brother shane only bj and the little one and sister kisha
right on i went to school in sneedville back in 1981 and went to school with a shan potts that was from like montana
or some thing like that
ummmmm

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jun 19, 2010
it wasnt his brother though im pretty for sure about it. i am good friends with them
melungeon

Columbus, IN

#8 Jun 19, 2010
ummmmm wrote:
it wasnt his brother though im pretty for sure about it. i am good friends with them
right on thanks
Wayne

Tullahoma, TN

#9 Nov 20, 2011
Where is Kisha?
crazy

Pageland, SC

#10 Jan 6, 2012
Kevin is sorry he hit a baby not long ago
his aunt

Morristown, TN

#11 Jan 7, 2012
crazy wrote:
Kevin is sorry he hit a baby not long ago
for everybody thay ia sayin kevin hit a baby is wrong henever hit a baby unless the boy he beat the hell out of is a Baby......He only woped the hel out of the boy that was there NOT a BABY........Get ur story straight if u are goin to tell it
crazy

Julian, NC

#12 Jan 7, 2012
his aunt wrote:
<quoted text>
for everybody thay ia sayin kevin hit a baby is wrong henever hit a baby unless the boy he beat the hell out of is a Baby......He only woped the hel out of the boy that was there NOT a BABY........Get ur story straight if u are goin to tell it
that boy was holding that baby
kevin

Morristown, TN

#13 Jan 8, 2012
Hay he should of put him down hs had time dont give a dam what you all say on this stupid ass thang called topix... and no i didn hit that baby...........
Brandi

United States

#14 Jan 10, 2012
I know one damn thing he's nothing but a plain SMART-ASS, I asked him how his own kid & it mom was doing he was like were not together so ask her your f'ing self. I mean he could had said his own kid was okay or does he not give a damn? He must not!
his aunt

Morristown, TN

#15 Jan 11, 2012
Brandi wrote:
I know one damn thing he's nothing but a plain SMART-ASS, I asked him how his own kid & it mom was doing he was like were not together so ask her your f'ing self. I mean he could had said his own kid was okay or does he not give a damn? He must not!
That ant kevins kid mite b the reason he didnt anwser you......kevin tried to b a daddy to it but didnt work but anyways he ant kevins.....
dam strait

Morristown, TN

#16 Jan 24, 2012
Glad to here someone has his back
detroit

United States

#17 Feb 3, 2012
his aunt wrote:
<quoted text>
for everybody thay ia sayin kevin hit a baby is wrong henever hit a baby unless the boy he beat the hell out of is a Baby......He only woped the hel out of the boy that was there NOT a BABY........Get ur story straight if u are goin to tell it
Hi. lookin for steve potts. think kisha was his daughter. lookin for him for 20 yrs. miss my friend. anyone help plz!
crystal

Mount Juliet, TN

#18 Feb 25, 2012
detroit wrote:
<quoted text>Hi. lookin for steve potts. think kisha was his daughter. lookin for him for 20
yrs. miss my friend. anyone help plz!
Yea i know were Steve Potts lives now he has lived in Ohio for several years now....he comes in to sneedville at least once a year to see his kids....
YouKnow

United States

#19 Apr 20, 2012
People need to quit talking trash about Kevin, he's a good kid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alphabet Game (Aug '13) 8 hr _Zoey_ 376
keep a word.....drop a word (Oct '13) 9 hr _Zoey_ 317
do u all no joe lemons (Aug '12) 17 hr Curious 19
what happen to gary dossett (Jan '12) 23 hr g dossett 18
Top of Prospect Mountain Fri Kani 1
is it true Fri angel 11
Tennessee Vols Football Fans Thu Country Gal over 30 5
More from around the web

Sneedville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]