7th dist.election

Created by paul on Jun 15, 2010

259 votes

Click on an option to vote

Johnny Bunch

Jessie Seals

Shadow

AOL

#42 Jun 26, 2010
If Hancock County don't need good, talented, responsible YOUNG PEOPLE in office, I don't know who does. Jessie Seal is one of those. He is an upstanding young man with a bright future. I think he is an assett to the community and will make a fine Commissioner with enough sense to know how far a dollar will go nor won't go.

This junk is despicable on his family. I have known them a long time and they are honest, hard working folks who don't bother anyone. I don't know them to ever have 'drawn' anything. You people need to get your facts straight.
well

Seymour, TN

#43 Jun 26, 2010
Shadow wrote:
If Hancock County don't need good, talented, responsible YOUNG PEOPLE in office, I don't know who does. Jessie Seal is one of those. He is an upstanding young man with a bright future. I think he is an assett to the community and will make a fine Commissioner with enough sense to know how far a dollar will go nor won't go.
This junk is despicable on his family. I have known them a long time and they are honest, hard working folks who don't bother anyone. I don't know them to ever have 'drawn' anything. You people need to get your facts straight.
you must be joking right i am related to junior .so i know.
gladis

United States

#44 Jun 26, 2010
Shadow wrote:
If Hancock County don't need good, talented, responsible YOUNG PEOPLE in office, I don't know who does. Jessie Seal is one of those. He is an upstanding young man with a bright future. I think he is an assett to the community and will make a fine Commissioner with enough sense to know how far a dollar will go nor won't go.
This junk is despicable on his family. I have known them a long time and they are honest, hard working folks who don't bother anyone. I don't know them to ever have 'drawn' anything. You people need to get your facts straight.
Shadow r u sure you know them ? hard working . don't draw , and get food stamps, and any thing ealse they can i know them and they sure do .
Shadow

AOL

#45 Jun 26, 2010
well wrote:
<quoted text>you must be joking right i am related to junior .so i know.
What does being related to Junior have to do with Jessie Seal? He is not related to Junior is he? And what do you know?
well

Knoxville, TN

#46 Jun 26, 2010
Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
What does being related to Junior have to do with Jessie Seal? He is not related to Junior is he? And what do you know?
sorry abouy that .i was talking about junior
Who

Boston, GA

#47 Jun 27, 2010
who jonny bunch?
mustang girl

Knoxville, TN

#48 Jun 28, 2010
listen i know jessie he is not gay because i have been with him and i have gone to the movies with him. Also Charile and joyce work hard for there money and they dont draw a check and i have been with joyce to the grocery store and for someone who drawers foodstamps, she payed over 200 dollars for food and for someone who has them she payed cash.you all need to leave jessie alone cause jessie works hard for all the money he makes. i dont know johnny bunch but jessie was not talked into it by anyone , jessie talked to me about it along time before he pulled his papers no one put jessie up to this. Every one on this page really shows support of there county by talking about someone land or talking about someones families. Jessie is very smart and will go far in life.Another thing is jessie has been with me fishing and we talked about the election and he would not talk about johnny not one time he said if he had to talk about someone or buy someone vote to win they coulod have it. Jessie acts crazy all the time but if every single one of you sit down with him i guarentee you would like him.
sweet love

Knoxville, TN

#49 Jun 29, 2010
i disagree with these post. Jessie would make a good commissioner however i have been watching jessie over the years and he has his nose in so many people ass thats its not even funny. I like jessie but i feel that jessie should make his own choices and not listen to other people to better them and not him and i have seen people use jessie to better themselves. jessie has a great skill and it is the people skill and he knows how to use it. However there were people in his school that used jessie and i am not going to say any names but he thinks they think the world of him but they really dont.(I KNOW FOR A FACT) Jessie has all the right potenical to be commissioner but he thinks he his better than ever body eles, he hangs with the big shots, jessie can pick his freinds and thats fine but he doesnt need to forget his other ones. He has a bad problem with his brother Henry he acts like it kills him to even be around him, but in the public eye he loves him to death. I know Jesse and henry very well and henry hasn't changed but jessie sure did, I guess when you hang with millionaires every day it does something to you. He thinks his shit dont stink his brother says that when they go shopping jessie will not buy any clothing from wal- mart or any other store only belks and jc pennys henry said one time jessie bought five hundred dollars worth stuff just cause his other freinds had the same thing. i can remember when jessie and henry would shop at good will or dollar store and even wal-mart. but jessie rose above those stores and will not even stop. Is that what we want some one who will not wave when they pass or someone who will not say hello in the streets. Jessie will make a good commissioner but he has some social problems.
Cindy

United States

#50 Jun 29, 2010
i agree i like Jessie, But he has let Jr.c ruin him,... people that is commissner,... needs to know the value of a dollar, everyone,... or most everyone,... has to work hard for their money.
dokiins

Knoxville, TN

#51 Jun 30, 2010
jesse does know the value of a dollar jesse is one of my best freinds, i should know. jr. didn't ruin him he helped him in every single way he could. Everyone that talks negative toward jesse doesnt know him most people talk negative toward him cause jr. help[s him and everyone is jelus of that. I know me and my parents are voting for him.
myvote

United States

#52 Jun 30, 2010
Johnny Bunch is a god Man , he works hard to support his faimly he knows the value of money he will make a good honist Commisser. he has my vote.
dude

United States

#54 Jul 3, 2010
or vote for Jessie or Johnny lol
well

Seymour, TN

#57 Jul 4, 2010
dude wrote:
or vote for Jessie or Johnny lol
i think i will vote for neather one.
dave

United States

#58 Jul 4, 2010
i vote for johnny
Yesyoucan

United States

#59 Jul 7, 2010
Yes he can, yes he can,Go Johnny Go.i have a bet on u don't let me down.
bbf

Knoxville, TN

#60 Jul 9, 2010
Jesse is a very fine young man and i really like him very much he will make a fine commisioner i am voting for him and my family will two and thats 12 votes and i am a johnson so ppl should not count there chickens before they hatch.
paul

United States

#61 Jul 18, 2010
want b long now tell it's over
voter

United States

#62 Jul 19, 2010
I feel that anyone running for office shold be a taxpaying, landowner. I will vote for the one that has land and knows what it's like to pay taxes. County com. have lots of power, we need to remember that when we cast our votes.
I disagree

AOL

#63 Jul 20, 2010
voter wrote:
I feel that anyone running for office shold be a taxpaying, landowner. I will vote for the one that has land and knows what it's like to pay taxes. County com. have lots of power, we need to remember that when we cast our votes.
Oh yeah. I would too. Lowell Purkey has land and steals everything his hands can get hold of, I have heard. Just because someone owns land is a great reason to vote for them.
Sorry 'voter' but you can own land and still be an asshole. The ones we have haave proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Jenkins

United States

#64 Jul 20, 2010
Sounds to me as if Jessie might be a good candidate IF he isn't still in the job forty years from now. Or his kid. Or his grandkid. Too many of those. But then I guess he has as much right to try to build a dynasty as anybody else.

It's obviously hard as hell to let go of the perks. Money. Power. Free time. Power. Inside knowledge. Power. Money. Ahhhhh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New theme park - Hillbilly Hills 8 min Chelsea Gilliam 15
Phillis Delp 11 hr O well 1
Chelcea for Mayor Thu cuthewaste 9
keep a word.....drop a word (Oct '13) Thu shoptilludrop 173
welcome to drug town usa Thu Overtaxed 21
Justice for gail Robertson Wed keeping it real 4
MS-13 Gang comes to Sneedville (Apr '14) Wed Hatfield 23 46
Sneedville Dating
Find my Match

Sneedville Jobs

Sneedville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sneedville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sneedville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]