Dale Seal for Sheriff
From The one that knows

Lancing, TN

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Dale Seal from Tren Valley will be running for Sheriff and Tony Seal for County Mayor!! How about that
paul

Sneedville, TN

#2 Jan 5, 2013
No mo Seal's....puk..puk
Overtaxed

Gate City, VA

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Tony coudn't win the Sheriff's race last time, how is he going to beat Thomas Harrison ?
porkey

Morristown, TN

#4 Jan 5, 2013
yeah right!!!!!! lol
funny face

Columbia, SC

#5 Jan 5, 2013
I would like to see one honest election in this county no money no moonshine just honest door to door knocking will you vote for me will that ever happen .....
porkey

Morristown, TN

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Face to face so ppl could ask questions to the Men running for Sheriff or any other offices. But I don't think thats gonna happen. This asking for ur vote n the Sneedville Shopper just don't cut it.
Pantene

Powell, TN

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
Tony coudn't win the Sheriff's race last time, how is he going to beat Thomas Harrison ?
What is it with this Harrison name I keep hearing? Are they the kind of family where thier poop don't stink? How many of these people own Sneedville, are they spread around pretty thick?
NIKKI

United States

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Have you people got that short a memory???? The sheriff that you have NOW went door to door AFTER HE WORKED ON A JOB ALL DAY!!! He did not pass out any moonshine or money, he simply told people what he would do and he is trying to do it! He is trying to do his job, but the courts have the last word. I'm sure some of the druggies and drug dealers got a big surprise after the election.
thats right

Oak Ridge, TN

#9 Jan 7, 2013
NIKKI wrote:
Have you people got that short a memory???? The sheriff that you have NOW went door to door AFTER HE WORKED ON A JOB ALL DAY!!! He did not pass out any moonshine or money, he simply told people what he would do and he is trying to do it! He is trying to do his job, but the courts have the last word. I'm sure some of the druggies and drug dealers got a big surprise after the election.
i bet thay will get some more surprise's befour the next election all so [LOL]
Jolene

Morristown, TN

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Dale Seal for Sheriff. It's not April fools day yet

“dumbasses”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Elect Goober next sheriff of Hancock.co
Jolene

Morristown, TN

#12 Jan 7, 2013
I'll vote for Goober and I don't even know him.
Going down hill

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jan 7, 2013
The sheriff we have now did a good job in the beginning and far as a sheriffs job he still tries. But from what i've been hearing he tries to get in alot of womens britches too. I feel sorry for him if his wife ever catches a whiff of that. She should be his number 1 deputy
cassy

Sevierville, TN

#14 Jan 7, 2013
GOING DOWN HILL!!! I don't think you know the present sheriff very well he loves his wife and with the hours that he puts in with his men he would not have time to mess around with other women. Besides I work in town and see him with his wife often, he even takes his wife with him as a ride along to pick up prisoners for transport, if he was after sooooo many women why take his wife with him on trips?????? Besides that, have you seen his wife, she is a real good looking woman and she is a class act for this town. I don't think she has anything to worry about!!!!

“dumbasses”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Jolene wrote:
I'll vote for Goober and I don't even know him.
THANK YOU!! I as your sheriff will rid the county of of trash!!
wonder

Herndon, VA

#16 Mar 25, 2013
what u think
do what

Morristown, TN

#17 Mar 26, 2013
what the he11 is dale seal ever don't for anybody or anything &tony ant got no more money.big T got it in the last election took his money and beat his dumb a$$. with his on money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road Man mr shockley 3 hr Voter 2
big tony 13 hr roto root 9
does anyone know who lisa Trent is seeing (Jan '13) 18 hr Yuck 8
Laura really got hepatitis? Sat Whatever 2015 4
alecia cope Fri ace 2
Who knows Fri Neighbors 2
gigolo Kenny Horton Fri green eyes 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sneedville Mortgages