Amber McAll/McCall

Kingsport, TN

#1 Jun 22, 2010
Who is she? I have heard this name so many times. I have heard good and bad. Can someone please tell me something? I think I've seen her just in passing, but I am really not sure. The reason I am wondering is, someone said she had said something about a really close friend of mine. They don't know her either. We don't even live around there. So... Any info?
feds in town

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jun 30, 2010
i kno her very good...she wuldnt say shit bout ur friend and whos ur friend
Amber McCall

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Dec 19, 2011
This is sneedville's whole problemb, worried about everyone else but there self, why go on the internet and ask a question about someone your admitting you dont even know! whats it matter if Shes a good person or bad person YOUR NOT her!! so why worry about all that?! and if she did say something about your friend WITCH she PROBBLY DIDNT! but lets just go ahead and say she did bc thats what you believe anyway,im sure it was just her honnest opinion, shes not that hard to find, so anymore questions go see her not Some website,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Brittany golden prostituting again? 5 hr Curious 22
Alphabet Game (Aug '13) 7 hr Doug77 415
who is faith and todd laying up on and bumming ... (Apr '15) 12 hr Amy 23
shame 12 hr tina 40
sneedville thugs 18 hr bmf 1
Who wants some? 19 hr promod1 16
need a update on the snitches (Dec '13) Mon illend you 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sneedville Mortgages