30 Thousand missing from sneedville u...

30 Thousand missing from sneedville utility

Posted in the Sneedville Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
WTF

Englewood, CO

#1 Nov 26, 2011
Tell me where it went
whynot

Morristown, TN

#2 Nov 27, 2011
"Big" rat, with deep pockets?

“mus be sump i say sumpin in th”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 27, 2011
mite be way down in em zank mines summers.
UP2U

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 27, 2011
Well Connie's got to have her drugs. So just guess where it went?
Ho No

Englewood, CO

#5 Nov 27, 2011
UP2U wrote:
Well Connie's got to have her drugs. So just guess where it went?
Up her nose !! Some of these people she's been sticken it to on there water bills for a long time might whoop her a** for her people cant afford to suport her habit an feed there family too in this economy
u know who

AOL

#6 Nov 27, 2011
Hey if u think it was connie u better look to someone else. Ask some of the older bank people at Citizens bank. Remember the Bank situation???? Kathy's man makes good money. Butttt reckon the Caddie she drives was purchased with some of that money??????? Just a question. Not everything is Connie, but she is a good one to blame. Better get rid of them both if u get rid of one. Need new people every once in a while. Check it out.
wtf

Englewood, CO

#7 Nov 27, 2011
u know who wrote:
Hey if u think it was connie u better look to someone else. Ask some of the older bank people at Citizens bank. Remember the Bank situation???? Kathy's man makes good money. Butttt reckon the Caddie she drives was purchased with some of that money??????? Just a question. Not everything is Connie, but she is a good one to blame. Better get rid of them both if u get rid of one. Need new people every once in a while. Check it out.
v know who ARE YOU KIDDING ME KATHY IS A GOOD+PERSON+++come+on+man++you +can+do+better+than+that+++and +if+you+cant++what+kind+of+dru gs+are+you+on!
ha ha ha

Loudon, TN

#8 Nov 27, 2011
what about a new house,
UP2U

Knoxville, TN

#9 Nov 27, 2011
u know who wrote:
I AGREE WITH YOU!!
wtf

Englewood, CO

#10 Nov 27, 2011
Up2u i guess your rite kathy is the one on drugs cant hardly hold her eyes open driver like a mad woman yep thats kathy WE ALL KNOW WERE THAT MONEY WENT UP SOMEBODYS NOSE! YOU HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH KATHY YOU DONE NOTHING WRONG.
wtf

Englewood, CO

#11 Nov 27, 2011
wtf wrote:
Up2u i guess your rite kathy is the one on drugs cant hardly hold her eyes open driver like a mad woman yep thats kathy WE ALL KNOW WERE THAT MONEY WENT UP SOMEBODYS NOSE! YOU HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH KATHY YOU DONE NOTHING WRONG.
CONNIE DAVIS TRENT MITCHELL ENOUGH SAID!!!!!
What the

Englewood, CO

#12 Nov 28, 2011
Did my eyes decieve me or was she at work today what did she do suck her way right back in
you are right

United States

#13 Nov 29, 2011
u know who wrote:
Didnt know anyone knew about what happened at the bank.
I agree with you, you must have known what you are talking about to phrase the above as well as you have. I didnt think connie was only one doing dirty shit in that office. If you fire one of then get them both. Start new.
for sure thing

Englewood, CO

#14 Nov 30, 2011
u know who wrote:
there is three indictments going to be handed out monday on this and guess what+kathys+name+is+not+on+a+o ne+of+um+++++HINT+ONE+FEMALE++ TWO+MALES
Overtaxed

Gate City, VA

#15 Dec 1, 2011
I was going to wait for this investigation to be completed before I commented but....
I have thought for a LONG time that the utility needed some new blood on the board. The meter fees and the monthly bills have risen, yet the board gets a lot of grant money and seems unwilling to expand into areas that still want to have utility water. They seem content to sit on what they have instead of growing the utility, even when people are begging to pay those meter fees and monthly bills !
It is SAD that it has taken THIS to change the makeup of the board and the management of the utility.
Johnny B

Newport, TN

#16 Dec 1, 2011
And so goes another long standing family business.
Overtaxed

Gate City, VA

#17 Dec 1, 2011
Johnny B wrote:
And so goes another long standing family business.
Yes... but we all should remember what shape the utility was in when that "family" took over. In the beginning, they turned the thing around and saved it from disaster. The problem it seems, happened because they held power over it too long. Now instead of having the right to brag about that turn around, they will be remembered for this mess instead.
That old saying about power corrupting, seems especially appropriate to this story.
for sure thing

Englewood, CO

#19 Dec 1, 2011
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Yes... but we all should remember what shape the utility was in when that "family" took over. In the beginning, they turned the thing around and saved it from disaster. The problem it seems, happened because they held power over it too long. Now instead of having the right to brag about that turn around, they will be remembered for this mess instead.
That old saying about power corrupting, seems especially appropriate to this story.
this should have been caught way before now connie has been going down hill for a while now and+ever+body+has+saw+that++++
I Know

United States

#20 Dec 1, 2011
Kinda like the other day. I was bitching to a lady from Hancock County about the Mexicans stealing us blind. Them taking money from the food stamp program, wic, getting free cell phones and such from government tax payers. Her answer was they are just looking for a better way of life, and besides they had pretty eyes. So you all get off Connie she just needed the money, and she has pretty eyes.
Redneck Hillbilly

Knoxville, TN

#21 Dec 1, 2011
If I remember correctly-the beginning of the utility district was *City Water* that came from the Trents Chapel community, circa 1950's. Those water lines across the river bridge contained asbestos to prevent the water from freezing. I think Charles Turner had a hand in that project too. I'm sure someone will let me know if this is not correct............Basic rate in 2003 was 2,000 gal @ $20.00 now it is 1,500 gal @ $22.75. The board is just keeping up with the times.........Pay more, get less.----And take something for yourself when *they* ain't lookin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Seal 5 min Watersports 43
Looking for info 8 min WouldntMindSuckin... 5
Setsor on Hwy 131 21 min Saw him naked before 14
Sheriff 33 min Adra 32
would u cheat if your man was in jail/prison (Jan '14) 3 hr Get a job 18
Dating 15 hr Get over it 12
cookie miser Fri molly 1

Sneedville Jobs

Personal Finance

Sneedville Mortgages