billy joe stanley

Charlotte, NC

#1 Mar 24, 2013
People that talk shit behind a computer screen and are too much of a pussy to say it to ur face! First of all why wuld yu use a fake name if yu wna talk about somebody second wtf is to anybody wat goes on in other people's lives? Exactly it ant!! How wuld y'all like if some bastard put yr all's shit on here....yu wuldn so why put errbidy else's shit on here tat ant a damn thang to any of u and dnt concern y'all?
lily davis

Shelbyville, TN

#8 Mar 29, 2013
So true. They are just cowards.
weed man

Shelbyville, TN

#9 Mar 30, 2013
makes di@ rrhea. Keep ou doo bgk ytghhg hog de y te funy pa Jo ke l u iu me to coool
james

Salisbury, NC

#10 Mar 30, 2013
weed man wrote:
makes di@ rrhea. Keep ou doo bgk ytghhg hog de y te funy pa Jo ke l u iu me to coool
yup know what ya mean bro, took the words right outta my mouth
Rosetta

Charlotte, NC

#12 Mar 30, 2013
I know a few people like that. They can run there mouth behind a computer or phone but don't have the a$$ to say anything to your face. I can't stand freakin cowards. It does make me laugh though when you come face to face with that person and they tuck tail and run.
sam fetus

Travelers Rest, SC

#14 Apr 3, 2013
por u cry baby rat sh itz mo Ron fhgif ktfuh ko doo doo poo
Clayton bigsby

United States

#15 Apr 3, 2013
Stfu why the hell do you want to use a name that has already been used hell ik this ant the person your tryna make ever body think it is!
wtf

United States

#17 Apr 6, 2013
Can't stand people that run their mouth and run when they come face to face with you!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelcea for Mayor 9 hr cuthewaste 9
New theme park - Hillbilly Hills 9 hr cuthewaste 10
keep a word.....drop a word (Oct '13) 9 hr shoptilludrop 173
welcome to drug town usa 19 hr Overtaxed 21
Justice for gail Robertson Wed keeping it real 4
MS-13 Gang comes to Sneedville (Apr '14) Wed Hatfield 23 46
Wedding Help Wed Future Bride 1
Sneedville Dating
Find my Match

Sneedville Jobs