Finding A Friend
Melissa

Middlesex, NC

#1 Jan 26, 2006
Can someone tell me how I can get ahold of a friend in Sneads. Her name is Rosalind Loftus. Everytime I go to a site to look they want to charge me a fortune.I know that she has lived in Sneads and Chatahoochee. And I believe that she is still in Sneads. If anyone can help me with an address and or phone number I would greatly appreciate it...

Since: Feb 07

Sneads, Florida

#2 Feb 28, 2007
I have just came across this message. Did you find your friend yet? If not do you know of any other name that she might go by. I live in Sneads and I can look around for you.
kmow her

Columbia, SC

#3 Jan 6, 2011
Just came across this msg. Hopping you get my reply...... I used to work with her in Corrections, last time I saw her (not long ago) she was managing the Tom Thumb store in Sneads.
Realy hope I helped and you get this..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min positronium 1,643,827
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr ThanksForTheLaugh... 64,159
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 98,591
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 hr Murphey_Law 514,598
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 18 hr The Peoples Media 3,012
Pink week all this week! Thu Poshmecryssy 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Wed Marley 73,869

Sneads Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sneads Mortgages