Mother's Day Out Program

Posted in the Smyrna Forum

Sabrina

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Jan 5, 2008
I live in the Providence area and am looking for a GOOD Mother's Day Out program for my two-year-old. I know there are a couple in Hermitage that are good, but are there any in Mt. Juliet that any of you would recommend? Thanks in advance!
Beth

Mount Juliet, TN

#2 Jan 14, 2008
I am a teacher at Corinth Church of Christ Mothers Day out. We are located on Corinth Road which is about 3 miles south of Providence. You turn south on Mt Juliet Road and then go @ 2 miles until you get to Stewarts Ferry Pike, Turn left the about 1 mile out turn right on Corinth Road. We have school Tuesday and Thursday from 8:45 to 1:30 and we would love for you to come see the school. Our director is Pam Cook . Wont let me put a phone # so look up the church in the phone book.
Call on Tuesday or Thurs to get a live voice.
Sabrina

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 Jan 17, 2008
Beth wrote:
I am a teacher at Corinth Church of Christ Mothers Day out. We are located on Corinth Road which is about 3 miles south of Providence. You turn south on Mt Juliet Road and then go @ 2 miles until you get to Stewarts Ferry Pike, Turn left the about 1 mile out turn right on Corinth Road. We have school Tuesday and Thursday from 8:45 to 1:30 and we would love for you to come see the school. Our director is Pam Cook . Wont let me put a phone # so look up the church in the phone book.
Call on Tuesday or Thurs to get a live voice.
Beth, thank you so much for the information. I'll be sure to check you out!
Corey

Hermitage, TN

#4 Jan 15, 2009
I too am looking for a MDO program for my son who is 15 months old. We live in Hermitage, but I'd go to Mt. Juliet in a heartbeat. Any suggestions, or openings for my sons age group at Corinth Church of Christ? Thanks so much for any info!
Jackie

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2009
I just moved to Old Hickory and am interested in a Mother's Day Out program for my 2 yr old. Where are they and when would I need to sign her up?
Stink

Knoxville, TN

#6 Mar 24, 2011
Everybody here stinks. I can smell everyone individually from here right where I am right now. It's stinky!
Sherry

Goodlettsville, TN

#7 Aug 30, 2011
Sabrina, Hello. I have just moved to Mt. Juliet and I have a three year old. Did you check out the mothers day out program from Beth? I am looking as well. I called one church around here but they were full for three year olds. Let me know if you find a good one!!! Please!
Beatriz

Nashville, TN

#8 Sep 1, 2011
I have also just move to Mt. Juliet and I'm also looking for places to meet other Moms and for my three year old to have playmates. I would love to have some information too! Thanks!!
Beatriz

Nashville, TN

#9 Sep 1, 2011
Sherry wrote:
Sabrina, Hello. I have just moved to Mt. Juliet and I have a three year old. Did you check out the mothers day out program from Beth? I am looking as well. I called one church around here but they were full for three year olds. Let me know if you find a good one!!! Please!
Sherry if you find one please let me know!
Sherry

Greenbrier, TN

#10 Sep 9, 2011
Beatriz wrote:
I have also just move to Mt. Juliet and I'm also looking for places to meet other Moms and for my three year old to have playmates. I would love to have some information too! Thanks!!
What area in Mt. Juliet do you live and where are you from? You can email me at scress_17@yahoo.com if you would like to talk more about playdates, etc.
Sherry

Greenbrier, TN

#11 Sep 9, 2011
Beatriz, around what do you live in Mt. Juliet? I live near Providence I guess. I havent went looking yet. If you want to go together, let me know!! scress_17@yahoo.com is my email address.
Sherry

Greenbrier, TN

#12 Sep 9, 2011
(or Sabrina):) Did anyone find one yet?
Angel

Mount Juliet, TN

#13 Oct 24, 2011
Hi, My name is Angel and I have two 7 month old twins. I would love to find a MDO in Lebanon or Mount Juliet. I really know nothing about them other than you drop off your children and pick them up a few hours later. Any info would be appreciated. I also would be interested in play dates for someone with children about 7 to 9 months old. Of course they would be doing parallel play, but would get the experience of being around other children. I'm angelinnashville-web@yahoo.com
Angel

Mount Juliet, TN

#14 Oct 24, 2011
http://www.parentworld.com/directories/day-ca... here is a list of places for the Nashville area. It doesn't help me out for the Lebanon area but maybe it will help someone.
Hannah

Hermitage, TN

#15 May 22, 2013
I live in Hermitage and I am looking for a MDO program o for my 4 month old. I need it for Tuesdays. Any suggestions anyone??
I do

Gallatin, TN

#16 May 22, 2013
I have a suggestion ! Try and find a post thats not 5 years old you idiot !
Hannah

Hermitage, TN

#17 May 24, 2013
I do wrote:
I have a suggestion ! Try and find a post thats not 5 years old you idiot !
No your an idiot!!! Trying to get help and you have to be ignorant to post something as mean as that. If you are a mother you are a disgrace to all mother's responding to a post like that! GROW UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
doublewide trailer in hammond estates 1 hr brooke 1
racism at stonecrest 11 hr American sniper 5
Review: Prismic Light International Fri james_smith_1969 1
family law attorney Jan 29 Ted Smith 3
James Lanny 'Jim' Wicker (Jun '06) Jan 29 David Wicker 8
Frank Maschhoff is a THIEF Jan 28 dikhead 1
Mary Margaret Amos Collier Gorham Jan 26 Warning 1
Smyrna Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web