Clarksville's new Price Less IGA havi...

Clarksville's new Price Less IGA having job fair

There are 7 comments on the The Leaf-Chronicle story from Jul 30, 2013, titled Clarksville's new Price Less IGA having job fair. In it, The Leaf-Chronicle reports that:

The new Price Less IGA store in Clarksville is having a job fair Wednesday and Thursday as it prepares to open its new location at 11140 Fort Campbell Blvd. Billed by the company as "Clarksville's new way to grocery shop," Price Less is holding the job fair from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. both days at the new store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Leaf-Chronicle.

Alicia OConnell

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2013
There is no one at the new store or any job fair. Can I please recieve new updated info so I dont miss the jo b fair
Pensioner

Clarksville, TN

#2 Jul 31, 2013
is the 11140 Fort Campbell Blvd OAK GROVE address correct? is the store in Oak Grove or Clarksville ?
Google user

Clarksville, TN

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Google maps shows the store location north of I-24 In Oak Grove.
Looking for a job

Clarksville, TN

#4 Aug 1, 2013
1151 Ft Campbell Blvd Clarksville, TN. This is stated on the Facebookpage of Price Less Foods.

https://www.facebook.com/PriceLessFoods
Pensioner

Clarksville, TN

#5 Aug 1, 2013
Looking for a job wrote:
1151 Ft Campbell Blvd Clarksville, TN. This is stated on the Facebookpage of Price Less Foods.
https://www.facebook.com/PriceLessFoods
Hey Looking, thanks. I figured they had too many digits in the address - and hope you find a job.
Wayne

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2013
Rural King parking lot on Ft Campbell Blvd where Save A Lot used to be. Google will not show it yet, it's not open yet.
jason

Clarksville, TN

#7 Jan 10, 2014
its a bs job with bs managers. u guys r niot missing any thing if u check there meats are good priced but are not fresh, and grocery items are half out of date and god forbid getting ice creams or milk, they have tried selling milk full price for the milk that goes out of date the next day, i have been discusted in all the out of date items they keep out for us customers to buy,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Thor Sport Farm South 15 hr FLA ANIMAL LOVER 4
thorsport farm 15 hr floridaladybug 1
Debate: Marijuana - Murfreesboro, TN (Aug '10) Thu Alex 93
Fools in Forrest Hall Aug 27 MistaMista 2
Where can I find a reasonably priced Chinese bu... Aug 26 Hungry 1
nhk Aug 26 Mike 21
Get 2 MILLION to Play Fantasy Football in Murfr... Aug 21 football 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smyrna Mortgages