Is Voodoo becoming a problem in Murfreesboro?

Created by Rev Jacks on Mar 30, 2013

31 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, it's bad for the community.

No, it's just like any other religion.

Neighbor

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Mar 31, 2013
I hear the drums and screaming sometimes.I called the police once and they said they couldn't do anything about it. Does anyone know if they kill animals?
Man from MJ

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Mar 31, 2013
I did some work for a guy who had some tenants move out (evicted) and left a LOT of chicken blood everywhere and all kinds of creepy voodoo stuff. Looks like chicken blood wasnn't enough to help them pay rent. It's a poor substitute for the blood of Christ.
Concerned

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Apr 1, 2013
No doubt voodoo is becoming a BIG problem in parts of the Boro but ignored because it's a "religion" and because of some influential people who are involved. The difference is that voodoo worshipers keep and kill animals in city limits, leave dead chicken parts and those stupid candles on your front porch if they don't like you. I moved here from Miami and saw this crap all the time. It only gets worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daycare for Infant 7 hr Jessica7221 7
Shanon Evans Sun just sayin 1
Blonde fairy Sun lily pad 21
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) Apr 30 Yates slave 5 1,290
Paula milliken Apr 29 messedup 1
mary and darrel shipp? Apr 28 foundemailpicures 1
apartment or condo to rent Apr 10 guest 1
More from around the web

Smyrna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE