BAMFS

Cookeville, TN

#2 Oct 7, 2013
If they aren't sold they have jeopardized their children's future by bringing a lying scumbag in to ruin the dealership. Old man Reddell is an easy sell and a greedy bastard so if someone sold him a bill of goods he's too stupid to research it any. Reddell Honda WAS a well run, honest, ethical and profitable business but they are systematically getting rid of anyone with business ethics. Its called karma and its going to hurt..
Car man

Smyrna, TN

#3 Oct 16, 2013
Your information is incorrect. They are still family owned and operated and a great place to buy a car and do your service work there. Sounds like you might be a disgruntled ex employee?
Not a fan of kool aid

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Oct 17, 2013
Great places don't let go of great service/sales/finance managers. Great places don't have constant turn over. An avg housefly's lifespan was longer than the dirtbag they brought in to be a GM. It's understandable car man that you still work there and need to put on a show but there's a reason why so many there self medicate in one way or another. "Great places" don't cause great pain.
BAMFS

Pulaski, TN

#5 Oct 17, 2013
What information is incorrect "car man"? I never said they were sold although anyone that doesn't have their head up their ass knows that the old man has talked with Terry Taylor and Jeff Cappo within the last year and entertained offers from both. The fact that the guy they took 2 and a half months to bring in didn't last a week and a half should tell you all you need to know. However I do agree with you, it's still a great place to buy a car and an excellent place for service work..........for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NHK Murfreesboro. Is this a good place to work? 6 hr Jack 1
woman named Rena that worked at shell gas stati... 11 hr Amanda 1
Stop Signs at RR Crossings 20 hr concerned senior ... 2
Kevin Fults May 23 boro 10
ray justice again!!!! May 22 jaquilla 3
stones river property management (Jan '10) May 22 Jamestheduke21 31
nhk May 22 Interested worker 6
More from around the web

Smyrna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE