Miss Black Tennessee USA Pageant Is Dec. 1 At UTC

Nov 6, 2012 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 21

This year the Miss Black USA Pageant celebrates 25 years of scholarship, leadership, and empowerment." Founded in 1986 by Karen Arrington, the mission of Miss Black USA Pageant, Miss Black USA, Inc.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Steve

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Monkeys in bathing suits,how stupid is that
Fed up

Ringgold, GA

#3 Nov 7, 2012
This is just another case of reverse discrimination. I say equal opportunities for everyone and the fact that white people aren't allowed to do the same is an injustice. Let us put up one banner trying to organize a white equivalent and we are considered racist but the blacks get away with it. I'm tired of burying my head in the sand as to not offend anyone, I'm damn offended and there is going to come a day where the kind, hard working white Americans are going to get their fill of this country and all the bs shoveled at them in the name of equal opportunity. That day isn't that far away!
Fed up

Ringgold, GA

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Steve your comment only makes things worse. Ignorant.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Miss Black USA. How delicious.
UruEuWauWau

Recife, Brazil

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
Miss Black USA. How delicious.
Usually, ugly & trashy as sin. ;-)
Black Racism

Jackson, TN

#7 Nov 12, 2012
This is racism at it's finest!

To be fair blacks should be BANNED from the REAL "Miss USA" and "Miss America Pageants"!

I would love to see a white girl sue them for discrimination!

THE NAACP IS THE BLACK KKK!

the "Congressional Black Caucus" is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
Logic

Jackson, TN

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Fed up wrote:
This is just another case of reverse discrimination. I say equal opportunities for everyone and the fact that white people aren't allowed to do the same is an injustice. Let us put up one banner trying to organize a white equivalent and we are considered racist but the blacks get away with it. I'm tired of burying my head in the sand as to not offend anyone, I'm damn offended and there is going to come a day where the kind, hard working white Americans are going to get their fill of this country and all the bs shoveled at them in the name of equal opportunity. That day isn't that far away!
Blacks should be banned from "Miss USA" & "Miss America"
Exit Stage Left

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Just another black racist event that the brillo pad head groids get to beat their chest over. The Miss Black USA pageant is nothing more than a Korean Weave Convention. Lmfao!!!!
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Nov 12, 2012
oh-Really _-_-___ wrote:
Wow. So, colored women STILL need a pageant that excludes whiyte women, to feel "equal" to them?
That's kinda stupid, isn't it?
I'm starting up a new basketball league to compete with the NBA. No one over 4' 6" get to play but me.
Logic

Jackson, TN

#12 Nov 12, 2012
I want to see 'affirmative action' on ALL sports! Since 30% of the population is black no more then 30% of these teams should be black!
Logic

Jackson, TN

#13 Nov 12, 2012
The ONLY pretty black women are those with some white ancestors!

Look at black women in Africa with their fat lips, etc..they are HIDEOUS!

Location hidden

#15 Nov 13, 2012
I want to judge that contest using only my tongue.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 13, 2012
oh-Really _-_-___ wrote:
Wow. So, colored women STILL need a pageant that excludes whiyte women, to feel "equal" to them?
That's kinda stupid, isn't it?
That's because the white racists discriminate against the black girls in the mainstream pageants.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 13, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting up a new basketball league to compete with the NBA. No one over 4' 6" get to play but me.
Your problem is that you can't jump, not that you're not tall.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Logic wrote:
The ONLY pretty black women are those with some white ancestors!
Look at black women in Africa with their fat lips, etc..they are HIDEOUS!
This woman is pure African and everything about her, including the lips, is PERFECT!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RRsH0K7WDTg/TdOr0fH...
Exit Stage Left

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Fed up wrote:
This is just another case of reverse discrimination. I say equal opportunities for everyone and the fact that white people aren't allowed to do the same is an injustice. Let us put up one banner trying to organize a white equivalent and we are considered racist but the blacks get away with it. I'm tired of burying my head in the sand as to not offend anyone, I'm damn offended and there is going to come a day where the kind, hard working white Americans are going to get their fill of this country and all the bs
shoveled at them in the name of equal opportunity. That day isn't that far away!
You're right. As a matter of fact, that day is just around the corner.
Josie

Lincolnton, NC

#20 Nov 13, 2012
I bet it will smell!!!
Destroy NAACP

Jackson, TN

#21 Nov 19, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because the white racists discriminate against the black girls in the mainstream pageants.
THAT'S A LIE!

Black women aren't as pretty (unless they have white bloodline)

The fat lips, nappy hair, etc is UGLY

Location hidden

#22 Nov 19, 2012
Black women have much better bodies than any other group.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#24 Nov 19, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
Black women have much better bodies than any other group.
any other group of morbidly obese women?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/06/opinion/sun...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min WTSenior 152,215
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr fgtwwq 8,644
Anti-Bullying & Suicide Awareness Group 18 hr sbrower 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 20 hr ytrewq 9,474
M Wiggins Sun friendly advice 9
Let's talk Mt Juliet cops Sun Hater 1
adultery (MJPD) (Feb '14) Sun Hater 11

Smyrna Jobs

Smyrna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Smyrna News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Smyrna

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]