Appeal lost in case involving woman w...

Appeal lost in case involving woman who wrecked during motorcycle safety course in Murfreesboro

There are 1 comment on the WGNS Radio story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Appeal lost in case involving woman who wrecked during motorcycle safety course in Murfreesboro. In it, WGNS Radio reports that:

A case involving a woman who wrecked a motorcycle during a motorcycle riding safety course in Murfreesboro has been thrown out of the appeals court in Tennessee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGNS Radio.

Jerry Murray

Lebanon, TN

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Can we get a picture and name of this person that was such a bad driver and ignorant enough to try to sue for her own carelessness? I just want her to be forced to put a BIG sticker on her car, stating SHE CAN NOT DRIVE and will blame you, if she hits you.

Thanks,
I ride on 2 wheels, 4 wheels and 18 wheels. There are too many people like her out on the roads. We need them OFF the roads, or everyone to be aware of their prospective stupidity.

Jerry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) 5 hr Nissyates 1,494
Adrianne perry (Mar '15) Wed Older friend 2
Females - Can I sniff your socks? (Aug '15) Wed hvingfun 8
Soccer Wed Relevant Image 2
mjpd paul foutch (Aug '11) Dec 1 Sebastian 6
Phil Hancock Dec 1 Bob 1
News Charles Tyson Ferrell, 54 Nov 20 Shannon 1

Smyrna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance