Did I hear correctly.......

Did I hear correctly.......

Posted in the Smyrna Forum

The Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#1 May 3, 2013
That Murfreesboro is doing a gun buy back program? This can't be true. I have got to be mistaken & if I'm wrong PLEASE forgive me. But has TN went to the Liberals as well? A gun buy back in a time when the Government wants to take away your rights? What side is the Law Enforcement on? A buy back program....Who do you think funds this program? The Tax Payer! If this is an elected official enacting this program then you good folks need to vote someone else in office.
crckrjck96

La Vergne, TN

#2 May 12, 2013
The Truth wrote:
That Murfreesboro is doing a gun buy back program? This can't be true. I have got to be mistaken & if I'm wrong PLEASE forgive me. But has TN went to the Liberals as well? A gun buy back in a time when the Government wants to take away your rights? What side is the Law Enforcement on? A buy back program....Who do you think funds this program? The Tax Payer! If this is an elected official enacting this program then you good folks need to vote someone else in office.
I'm all for guns and have several and always will but gun buy backs are normally a good thing . It get them out of the people's hands that don't need them anyway. People in the hood will sell their guns for a quick buck
Cindy on Meds

Lexington, TN

#3 May 13, 2013
They sell guns and buy crack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nhk 10 hr JustMyOpinion 25
blonde bratt (Feb '15) 14 hr lmao 19
R/C Automotive - are they any good? Thu Backward Bill 1
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) Wed wisegirl 1,330
Females - Can I sniff your socks? Sep 1 kimmy 2
Southeastern Technologies a bad place to work a... Sep 1 Marlin Zone 6
Excited About Amazon Hiring? Think Again (Sep '12) Aug 30 bezos isaphag 96
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smyrna Mortgages