Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#91065 Jul 30, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we can call you "friend" then .
Nope, you've screwed up again!
masterblaster

Cancún, Mexico

#91066 Jul 30, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I've never worn boxer shorts! I don't know who you watched doing this, but whoever it was, it was no fantasy - this must've really happened! you shouldn't drink so much during these interludes!
He doesn't wear boxers.....he goes commando for vet.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#91067 Jul 30, 2013
Would you watch "little willie" judge. He is obviously a deviant with something to hide... He would not be so concerned with the judge-its if the comments weren't true.... I personally think that pervert preachers are the worst!

Location hidden

#91069 Jul 30, 2013
lulzy wrote:
that is, of course, assuming you are not vet. did you forget which name you were posting under? ;)
Wow, if this is happening to you a lot, see someone! You see, I never forget my name or who I am! I'm so sorry!
masterblaster

Cancún, Mexico

#91070 Jul 30, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Im the one having sex with your slut azz mother. Im not the one doing all the jealous gay comments,so sexual deviant would fit you to a tee, boy
But you are the one with the sexual preoccupation. It's all you want to talk about. See a doctor about that. Closet homosexual maybe ?? Many conservatives are.

Location hidden

#91071 Jul 30, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>I would guess that leaves you out then.
Yes, it does! I'm not coming over...ever!

Location hidden

#91073 Jul 30, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't want to cut in on your business. You can have all the men,I'll take the women.
I don't want to destabilize your delicate state of confidence here, but I believe you should ask each one...first! At least you've seemingly selected the proper gender! See, there's hope!
really

Jackson, TN

#91074 Jul 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Neither can you, though Lord knows, you've tried in every Gay Bar in "Jackson". I guess that's why you come to Topix to take out your frustrations at being rejected by EVERYBODY, Nasty!
says the nasty Camden skank who's been single and desperate for attention yet no one will give her the time of day. And your ugly daughter gets has lezbo sex and yet you sit here and hate on gays. Guess you hate her, huh wonderful mom, eyes rolling
really

Jackson, TN

#91075 Jul 30, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>Very funny. Can't you just see vet,willy and jackson being scolded by the night nurse for being in the same bed. That would be a good night for them......and jackson would show them all the tricks.
wow you dwell a lot on gays. Shows you really are hiding what you really are, homo. You must be nasty Camden sluts son
really

Jackson, TN

#91076 Jul 30, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you've screwed up again!
hey ow, he sure is fantasizing a lot about you and vet. He must want to come out of the closet.
masterblaster

Mexico

#91077 Jul 30, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it does! I'm not coming over...ever!
Vet will be heartbroken.
masterblaster

Mexico

#91078 Jul 30, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to destabilize your delicate state of confidence here, but I believe you should ask each one...first! At least you've seemingly selected the proper gender! See, there's hope!
Yes....at least we got that right.....can't say that for you and old vet.
lulzy

Anonymous Proxy

#91080 Jul 30, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, if this is happening to you a lot, see someone! You see, I never forget my name or who I am! I'm so sorry!
dude, your attempts at gaslighting are frail. you're such a pathetic neckbeard. jeez

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#91081 Jul 30, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
But, would you if Vet didn't keep calling you, "Willard, Darling"?
really

Jackson, TN

#91082 Jul 30, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>Yes....at least we got that right.....can't say that for you and old vet.
see ore of you dwelling on it, it's ok you can come out now, Obama backs you and you choice to be with a man
really

Jackson, TN

#91083 Jul 30, 2013
more

Location hidden

#91084 Jul 30, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>hey ow, he sure is fantasizing a lot about you and vet. He must want to come out of the closet.
Hi, Really! Yeah, I don't get it! It seems to be the only thing scumbags think about! I hope you're having a nice evening. I cooked on the grill again tonight and ate too much...as usual! I hope everything's good in Jackson tonight. If not, fix it my friend. Take care.

Location hidden

#91085 Jul 30, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>says the nasty Camden skank who's been single and desperate for attention yet no one will give her the time of day. And your ugly daughter gets has lezbo sex and yet you sit here and hate on gays. Guess you hate her, huh wonderful mom, eyes rolling
You sound just like "MsHurl", who is also another Name that the Azzhole that sued me, uses! Oh well, no surprise there! All "Insane Peas in the same demented Pod", trying to fool somebody into thinking they're not one and the same ...and that they not Mentally Ill!
All get one Check each month that says differently though, and addressed to the ONE Person, doncha!

Wonder if you're trying to lay the groundwork for a "Multiple Personality " Defense, in your Criminal Charge?

Location hidden

#91087 Jul 30, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>Very funny. Can't you just see vet,willy and jackson being scolded by the night nurse for being in the same bed. That would be a good night for them......and jackson would show them all the tricks.
Lol! "Tricks" is the right word , alright! Learned from the Expert...Big Bubba!

Location hidden

#91088 Jul 30, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Really! Yeah, I don't get it! It seems to be the only thing scumbags think about! I hope you're having a nice evening. I cooked on the grill again tonight and ate too much...as usual! I hope everything's good in Jackson tonight. If not, fix it my friend. Take care.
The Former Reverend and the Filthy-mouthed Psycho...now that's a combination that you don't see very often!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NHK Seating (Mar '14) 15 hr so tired 26
Vapor shop 17 hr nhk sucks 2
Review: Whiskey Dix Saloon (Aug '11) 17 hr nhk sucks 23
Destiny at thorntons 17 hr max 2
Nikki Johnson 17 hr nhk sucks 3
good place to work in Rutherford county 17 hr nhk sucks 2
mt carmel cops (Oct '11) Fri Kathy 40
Smyrna Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web