Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Smyrna Forum

Comments (Page 3,024)

Showing posts 60,461 - 60,480 of138,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Not Willard wrote:
This place has become a pissing contest for the brain dead....they don't have a life any other place. Is this all retirement and unemployment means for them ???
Isnít that the truth... I haven't even bother to read it in the last couple of days, and it took me about 10 minutes to go through 20+ pages because it is the same old repetitive, vulgar posts of late. My thought is don't give it fodder and it will smother. They are too brain dead to actually carry on a conversation by themselves.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not a Republican thing, its a cost of doing business thing. If an employer's costs get raised, you either get higher pricing or some costs get cut. Sometimes cutting costs involves cutting employees. That's how businesses are operated. Since you said you had a business once, you should know this.
Think she will get it when she has to pay $20 for a pack of smokes or $5 for a loaf of bread or gallon of milk? I wonder if her retirement can handle that cost of living i crease?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, that was me and I apologize. I was responding to whoever you were responding to, Pete or Willard, I think...and I got distracted and forgot who's Post I had quoted. I actually don't know what happened, but I do know that post was not meant for you. I'm truly sorry for my mistake.
Oh Lord, this is all getting too confusing, even for me...which is exactly what the Trolls and Imposters intended to do, create Mass Confusion.
I actually didn't realize I had done it until you called attention to it. But, the phone was ringing and I was talking and typing at the same time and I jusr screwed up and forgot who I was talking to...or I quoted the wrong Post and meant to quote the Person's Post you were responding to, I guess. Again, I actually don't know for sure what happened, but I do know it wasn't meant for you.
Linda, I do truly understand and thanks for correcting it, it takes a person with real backbone to backtrack and correct a simple mistake.("simple", is a understatement with all the trolls on this site) Unlike NTMD8DOR, who still has not answered my question, but still somehow finds enough time to find fault with you.
Linda good luck with dealing with all these trolls at one time.......as you know I can only open one box at a time.(inside joke that only a few of us know)
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, I do truly understand and thanks for correcting it, it takes a person with real backbone to backtrack and correct a simple mistake.("simple", is a understatement with all the trolls on this site) Unlike NTMD8DOR, who still has not answered my question, but still somehow finds enough time to find fault with you.
Linda good luck with dealing with all these trolls at one time.......as you know I can only open one box at a time.(inside joke that only a few of us know)
Dunlapian, he will not respond because he is a worthless coward. Have you not noticed how they feed off each other - the nastiest one is one up on the other. Stop feeding them.

Since: Jul 10

The Zulu Tribe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

zimbobway wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired from what?
You claim to have worked so many different jobs there is no way that you held one job for more than 6 months to a year.
I bet I have counted 30 different jobs you have claimed to have held on this thread alone.
bump.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, Petey, You must be one of those Gay/Bi-Sexual, Bi-Polar disorder, people that never held a job in your entire life and get a "Crazy Check" every month, compliments of Us hard working, Tax paying, people!
another lie. where do you currently work?
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>another lie. where do you currently work?
Are you rollin' or are you able to cool your jets a while?

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, I do truly understand and thanks for correcting it, it takes a person with real backbone to backtrack and correct a simple mistake.("simple", is a understatement with all the trolls on this site) Unlike NTMD8DOR, who still has not answered my question, but still somehow finds enough time to find fault with you.
Dunlapian, after yo said you were outta here, i told you to not let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

To which you replied.
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>NTMD8OR, the door never hit me, as I never left the room!
Last night Fl. Sen. Marco Rubio said(message), and I quote, "Tonight, he even criticized us for refusing to raise taxes to delay military cuts.......cuts that were his idea in the first place".
Our President Obama never said any such thing!
No question here about Rubio and I did not refer to Rubio in my post to you.

I then replied "So lied when yopu said youi were outta here? ok" sorry I left out the word you.

Then you come back with this.
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Your right, I did click off of topix, so in the cyber world I did leave the room.........now getting back to my point about Sen. Marco Rubio making this statement about what our President Obama said during the SOTU address.
Did Sen. Rubio lie.........Yes or No?
AHHHH finally the question. But we were not discussing Rubio. YOU were but not me so I do not feel I need to answer this question which was not part of the original discussion.

Your question has been replied to by others but you want to draw me into it for some reason.
Working for progress

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

If we all work together we would achieve a lot

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, he will not respond because he is a worthless coward. Have you not noticed how they feed off each other - the nastiest one is one up on the other. Stop feeding them.
At least I am not being a cowardly unregistered troll like you. Making false accusations and hiding behind anonymity.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I am not being a cowardly unregistered troll like you. Making false accusations and hiding behind anonymity.
Now you know you cant talk about these folks like that they will tell there MOMMIE on you,she will lash you with that long flappy tongue :) Miss sassy senior aka one of the spell check crew
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

OH yes he did. He and your dem/libs

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>
Last night Fl. Sen. Marco Rubio said(message), and I quote, "Tonight, he even criticized us for refusing to raise taxes to delay military cuts.......cuts that were his idea in the first place".
Our President Obama never said any such thing!

Whose taxes do you want to raise now?????
Jodi

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

You don't have to know a kid with autism to help a kid with autism Please help get Autism Insurance Reform in TN. ACT NOW www.facebook.com/groups/TfAir and http://advocacy.autismspeaks.org/register
Tennesseans for Autism Insurance Reform!
Thank you.
Mom of son with an autism spectrum disorder
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
I used to be addicted to chat rooms 10-15 years ago. Watching this thread from time to time makes me realize how thankful I am to have overcome wasting even more of my life on such frivolous and life-wasting activities...but at least the time I spent was marked by positive interaction and not just participating in such an orgy of hate.
SHUT UP STUPID..........GO HAVE YOUR ORGY WITH SASSY SENIOR AKA ONE OF THE SPELL CHECK CREW
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm retired, dipstick, don't you already know that? I've only told it like a Hundred Times!
How are you able to stay on here all day, if you're still working, as you claim?
Glad you asked. I have an internet capable phone and carry it with me while I work. I responded to some of your posts while in my office. I even had three separate meetings while responding to your posts. Your posts were a source on entertainment in two of the meetings.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I forgot who actually posted this, but whoever posted the line "she's so big she has to wake up in sections" was the source of some great humor today at my office. I don't usually endorse some of the insults on here, but I will have to admit, that one was a good one :) Again, no harm intended to anyone.
Top of the food chain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I like to come in here from time to time to remind me that we still have sub-humans. Hope you're all enjoying your cesspool living. Sorry, can't stay, I've got a life.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, that was me and I apologize. I was responding to whoever you were responding to, Pete or Willard, I think...and I got distracted and forgot who's Post I had quoted. I actually don't know what happened, but I do know that post was not meant for you. I'm truly sorry for my mistake.
Oh Lord, this is all getting too confusing, even for me...which is exactly what the Trolls and Imposters intended to do, create Mass Confusion.
I actually didn't realize I had done it until you called attention to it. But, the phone was ringing and I was talking and typing at the same time and I jusr screwed up and forgot who I was talking to...or I quoted the wrong Post and meant to quote the Person's Post you were responding to, I guess. Again, I actually don't know for sure what happened, but I do know it wasn't meant for you.
OK, Mark it on your calenders everyone. Miss Know-it-all, I'm always right and you are always wrong has finally admitted that SHE MADE A MISTAKE. This is a first for her. You can prove her wrong a dozen times over and she just disappears for a few days and acts like it didn't happen.

AND an apology too. Another first. Of course she has never sincerely apologized to anyone else for anything. Must be because Dunlapian is always kissing up to her and agreeing with her.
I agree with MG 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Yep!
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

guess the old hag "sassy senior" done put all her little boys to bed I know they cryed a lot today

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,461 - 60,480 of138,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Smyrna Discussions

Search the Smyrna Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Target Mt. Juliet 1 hr concerned Papa 1
stones river property management (Jan '10) 3 hr Judy 28
$150 Reward for Kacee Farley (Jun '11) 3 hr Kentucky 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Wed BOB 8,588
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Tue Inthefield 8,866
Moving to Smyrna, could I get some advice? Jul 8 OldSmyrnaGal 5
Vi-Jon Smyrna, TN Jul 7 guy 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Smyrna Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Smyrna People Search