Island Falls, Maine
Kevin

Poway, CA

#1 Sep 23, 2006
Hello,

I am out in California, but my father grew up in Island Falls. I am making a family history and am wondering if anyone has photos of Island Falls (buildings, scenery, landmarks) that you can email me. [email protected]

Thank you,
Kevin
Will C

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2010
Hi,

I've lived in Island Falls my whole and im familier with the landmarks and some of the older buildings in town. I dont have any pics saved right now but i would be happy to take some and get them sent to you. My email is [email protected] send me an email with your email adress and some ideas about what you would like pictures of and i would gladly email tem to you.
SDB

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jul 3, 2010
Will C wrote:
Hi,
I've lived in Island Falls my whole and im familier with the landmarks and some of the older buildings in town. I dont have any pics saved right now but i would be happy to take some and get them sent to you. My email is [email protected] send me an email with your email adress and some ideas about what you would like pictures of and i would gladly email tem to you.
I'm thinking of moving to Maine and I'm interested in small towns. Are there many jobs in Island Falls for home health aides? Also, are there very many affordable rental homes or apartment? Thanks
SDB

Fairfield, OH

#4 Jul 18, 2010
SDB wrote:
<quoted text> I'm thinking of moving to Maine and I'm interested in small towns. Are there many jobs in Island Falls for home health aides? Also, are there very many affordable rental homes or apartment? Thanks
I guess since no one replied to this post, I probably should look for another town to relocate.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 20, 2011
SDB wrote:
<quoted text> I guess since no one replied to this post, I probably should look for another town to relocate.
A whole nother state. I was born is Island Falls...and have left not a flipping thing there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna-Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Littleton voters OK pay-per-bag for trash durin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 M Chadbourne 1
Yahoo has destoyed Maine groups (Nov '13) Nov '13 SBuie 1
Review: Sam's River Cafe (Aug '13) Sep '13 pete connelly 2
News Convicted Sex Offender Pleads Guilty to Failure... (Sep '11) Sep '11 concerend mom 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Maine (D... (Oct '10) Nov '10 county native 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maine (Dis... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Jim 18
Election Who do you support for State House in Maine (Di... (Oct '10) Oct '10 ARW 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smyrna-Mills Mortgages