My Teen got caught with "SPICE" the fake marijuana. ??!

Posted in the Smyrna Forum

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2013
Anonymous

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I can't believe it. I found a small stash of this drug called "spice" in my teens room. After doing some research I found out that spice is sprayed with all kinds of chemicals that could be very harmful. I asked why people do such a drug and he said because it can't be picked up on a urine test like marijuana.

I asked him about his friends doing it and said it's pretty popular in the school.

I hate to say this, but I think I would rather my kid smoke marijuana instead of some 'fake' poison of a drug.? OF COURSE I Would never condone any drug use for any teen including alcohol but the only reason this 'spice' drug is around is because marijuana is a schedule 1 drug compared to lsd and heroin. Foolishness...

Any other parent or teen shed some light on the subject?

Sue

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I found my kid doing spice too. I was so upset. I decided to let them either a) drink alcohol under my supervision or b) do bathsalts with their mom on the weekend to meet their drug cravings. At least that way me or his mom can keep an eye on him
Donnie

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

if its fake marijuana then the cops cant bust you for it.Its like buying candy with monopoly money
Anonymous

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

bathsalts? that stuff is bad for you.
Marc

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

The ONLY reason "Spice" is around is because the safer drug marijuana is illegal! Give me a break mom and pa
SK Duluth

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

People are dropping like flies on the pills...why is pot illegal anyway?
Donnie

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

pot is illegal because there is so much fines the state makes off it taking advantage of LOSERS.
Jeffery Montana

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

I got caught and received a ticket, it says, "illegal smoking substance or injestion device."

What will happen on court date?:o
Ga Boy

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

There are hundreds of reports, if not thousands of kids going to the hospital over this fake man made chemical called 'spice or k2'. One Thousand times more harmful than marijuana.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 31 min Rhett Butler 49
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 44 min TONY BENNEDETO 18,849
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 46 min silverfox 53,087
Stop Taxing God's Chosen.... 2 hr Richie rich 2
Joan Rivers hospitalized in critical condition 5 hr LOL LOL 5
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 5 hr DapperDave 8,360
Cops Just Want To Shoot You 5 hr U Fool 2
•••

Air Quality Alert for Cobb County was issued at August 28 at 1:41PM EDT

•••

Smyrna News Video

•••
•••

Smyrna Jobs

•••