Atlanta Humane Society assists as all...

Atlanta Humane Society assists as alleged dog fighting operation is broken up

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Jan 10, 2013, titled Atlanta Humane Society assists as alleged dog fighting operation is broken up. In it, Patch.com reports that:

With assistance from Norred & Associates , an Atlanta-based private security and investigative firm, an alleged major dog fighting operation was broken up Tuesday afternoon in a rural area just off Highway 17 in Camden County in the southeastern portion of the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Cuello Rojo

Peachtree City, GA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Dog fighting is such an obvious extension of the ne groes cowardly ways. It ranks right up there with the way they fight 4 or 5 to 1. Keep feeling safe and thinking whites are weak. PLEASE keep thinking like this. Keep being the little jew pets you play the part so well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smyrna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wacotesas 47 min nsghhas nppmsldec 6
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) 8 hr Donald E Putnam Jr 279
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Thomas 7233 20,965
Cops Shoot Bride Thu Yankee hater hank 13
News 1848 House sold for private residence (Sep '06) Jun '17 Free Thought Is N... 20
My husband does not want more kids, but refuses... May '17 Farrell Landon 2
Wow Apr '17 The past 12

Smyrna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Smyrna Mortgages